Thank you ECF and members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
I have attained a milestone in my vaping career. I have been vaping my two main recipes at 0mg NIC for the past couple of months.

Since starting my vaping/DIY endeavor, one of my main goals was to wean myself down to 0mg NIC.
I started at 24mg way back with a Vaporshark Glass. From there I went down in increments to finally reach 0mg NIc after five years. Although I went through many RBAs and various other tanks, I consistently dropped the amount of NIC in my mixes almost every time I made a new mix.
By the time I got down to 1.5mg NIC, I started dropping the amount of NIC by .1 increments.
So I went down to 1.4 to 1.3 and so on.

I wanted to give a big sincere thank you to the members of ECF that helped me and just made vaping fun.
Especially HotRod19579 for his Juice Calculator program that truly made mixing a real breeze.

I plan to keep mixing my two favorite recipes at 0mg NIC until I can feel comfortable giving up vaping all together. I have gotten rid of the many flavors that I once had since most were very old anyways.

Thanks again to ECF and its members for the fun and better health!
I think DIY is the future for vaping if you want the freedom to continue to use the awesome flavors that so many of us have been using.

Joe

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
wxfOSnX.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have attained a milestone in my vaping career.
I plan to keep mixing my two favorite recipes at 0mg NIC until I can feel comfortable giving up vaping all together. I have gotten rid of the many flavors that I once had since most were very old anyways.
Thanks again to ECF and its members for the fun and better health!
I think DIY is the future for vaping if you want the freedom to continue to use the awesome flavors that so many of us have been using.
Joe
Welcome to the zero nic club. Cost and always wondering if your (good/bad) nic will contaminate a particular flavor worries disappear. Plus, the government can't effectively touch my vape supply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread