Thank you ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
A delayed first post here. This site has been a wealth of information over the last month as I lurked around and tried to educate myself about vaping as an alternative to Cigarettes. Finally took the plunge and placed an order for a couple 510 kits from Cignot which arrived Saturday (five days ago).

First.......Cignot customer service.........thanks to others reviews I gave them a shot and Vicky came through (almost) perfectly. My order was for all white carts, attys, and batts bc being the noob that I am I thought I wanted to match the analogs I was hoping to get rid of. Only hickup in my order was I received one Black atty/cart/batt combo but I hadnt bothered to contact Vicky re. the mixup because I found that I actually like the black better. Lucky me.

2nd......I have been a 1-2 pk per day Marlboro Red smoker for over 10 yrs. Have not had an analog or a craving for one since I picked up my new 510 for the first time now 5 days ago. I did yesterday try to take a draw off a buddy's analog (after having none for 4 days) and it absolutely tasted discusting. One of my problems with smoking is that I Liked it. Now I have a suitable substitute which so far satisfies all the things that I enjoyed about a smoke in the first place.

I did goof on my initial order and figured I needed a Strong nic content on first order so went with the 26mg..........was fine until today and started feeling a little off (what I knew from reading here was too much nic). What to do? I didn't order any lower nic juice to start.............well thanks to everyone here I knew that it was just a matter of picking up some VG USP from the local CVS and mixing 1 to 1 with my too strong 26mg juice. I now have 13mg that seems to be much better. Also vapor seemd to drop today (4th day on original cart filler) but again thanks to the group here I knew how to deal with that..........a straw and a PTB later (thanks Kristin) and I am a very happy camper.

Also had the best tasting cup of coffee this morning that I have had in 10 years or more (made exactly the way I make it any other day). In such a short time taste and smell are already coming back since putting down the analogs.

Trying vaping out may just be the best decision I have made in a long time.

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
Thanks and still much to learn.

Glad I read enough to go for the Joye from the beginning and just skip over the Mall Kiosks and radio infomercial products. I imagine how many people take their first go at e-cigs with some of the cheap mass marketed stuff only to have a bad experience which immediately turns them off of the whole idea of "electronic smoking".

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Thanks and still much to learn.

Glad I read enough to go for the Joye from the beginning and just skip over the Mall Kiosks and radio infomercial products. I imagine how many people take their first go at e-cigs with some of the cheap mass marketed stuff only to have a bad experience which immediately turns them off of the whole idea of "electronic smoking".

My brother or sister...I am also a new kid on the block. I agree 100% this forum showed me the way to pure bliss. Welcome aboard my friend. Enjoy. Consider a large battery mod. It was my first endeavor into this new and unknown realm...however will probably be the only thing I'll ever need. Still using atty 1 (although it's now bridgeless) and I've had ZERO issues to state.

ice

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
My brother or sister...I am also a new kid on the block. I agree 100% this forum showed me the way to pure bliss. Welcome aboard my friend. Enjoy. Consider a large battery mod. It was my first endeavor into this new and unknown realm...however will probably be the only thing I'll ever need. Still using atty 1 (although it's now bridgeless) and I've had ZERO issues to state.

ice

Went straight for the PCC setup. So far I only have to change batts maybe twice in a day and charge the case every other evening. Thought about the larger batts but that would also mean a different PCC. Even though the appearance is quite different from the 510, if I feel the need for longer battery life I just might go for an EGO.

Bridgeless atty? guess that means you are dripping or does it still wick well enough from the cart to be usable?

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
Congrats DonG on your journey to vaping and welcome to ECF....now hold on to your wallet! lol :lol:

I do understand this can quickly become more of a "hobby" than a "habbit". Goal is to keep things enjoyable and economical. Yea I Know.............good luck with that one right? LOL. I need another hobby like I need a hole in one of my lungs.:facepalm:

Madison Ave

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Massachusetts
I do understand this can quickly become more of a "hobby" than a "habbit". Goal is to keep things enjoyable and economical. Yea I Know.............good luck with that one right? LOL. I need another hobby like I need a hole in one of my lungs.:facepalm:

lol... Well, DonG, I think you need to rephrase that to a "new addiction" JMO...lol :lol:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
lol... Well, DonG, I think you need to rephrase that to a "new addiction" JMO...lol :lol:

My husband says ECF is my new addiction and vaping is my new hobby. I think he is right, I spend a lot of time here..lol

Welcome to ECF, you are one of the lucky ones to find all this wonderful information to make an informed purchase, I also used cignot and had great experience with them. Happy vaping!!!!

Madison Ave

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Massachusetts
My husband says ECF is my new addiction and vaping is my new hobby. I think he is right, I spend a lot of time here..lol

Welcome to ECF, you are one of the lucky ones to find all this wonderful information to make an informed purchase, I also used cignot and had great experience with them. Happy vaping!!!!

I too spend waaay too much time here, Lisa B...lol and Cignot Rocks! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread