Thank you ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teee

Jun 16, 2012
Arizona
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has never another forum member before :)

My very first experience with ecigs was terrible. Got a disposal Blu from Walgreens and it lasted just long enough (like 3 hits) to make me very nauseated and dizzy. I think the nicotine level was just too high for me and the flavor was beyond awful IMO. Took me a while to get over it -- several months -- and then I found ECF :)

I spent countless hours reading on ECF once I found it because despite my bad experience with the disposable Blu I wanted to keep trying. Like most people, I think, I was intimated by all the parts and lingo and ohms and stuff you need to know to get into vaping. I found ECF so invaluable in helping me figure out what to try. I first got KGO batteries and some fantastic juice from Virgin Vapor -- both decisions were absolutely great for me to get started.

Recently, I graduated to Provari mini -- oh my, how I love it.

I would never have gotten this far without all the great people on ECF who post so much helpful information!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
WOWSER a Provari...
Got a disposal Blu from Walgreens and it lasted just long enough (like 3 hits) to make me very nauseated and dizzy.
Glad to hear, after your Blu experience, you were tenacious and motivated enuff to stick with. A great story of perseverance and I LOVE it.
Thank You and Happy Vaping.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Supposed to be up at the cottage but home cuz wife just had surgery but it's all good. Birds are a chirpin', chipmunks and squirrels chowing down on peanutz.
You also have a great w/e.

Thank you for the comment Vapoor eyes er!

Yes, I've come a loooong way from the disposable Blu :) and I couldn't have done it without ECF! I'm glad I stuck with it too. Totally worth it.

Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread