Thank You Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Jan 30, 2011
Louisville, KY
Hi,
I've been lurking around here for a week or two, reading, reading, reading, reading, watching vids, reading reading reading. Decided to take a dive and try e-cigs, and I couldn't be happier. Haven't craved a cig since the first day - nine days ago. Now I'm getting ecigs for my brothers and lawyer and his wife.

The ECF has been invaluable. From picking a battery to finding the best prices on PG and VG... mixing ratios... flavorings... You guys are awesome.

Soooooo... I just wanted to thank everyone here for the near infinite info that you've all shared. I'm a noob and I've only been smoking these things for a week, but I already feel very knowledgeable thanks to ECF!

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Congratulations...and welcome offically to ECF,

I can totally relate to your post. I love to read and that's just what I need for quite some time before I ever posted. By that time, I felt like a new "pro" with all the knowledge I had gained. When I made that first purchase, it was a piece of cake when everything arrived. I knew what to do and how to do it, and have been doing it ever since. Quit cigs on day 2 of vaping and after smoking for 40 dang years, it was the easiest thing to do. That's really saying something to, cuz I tried every NRT you can imagine and some you can't. vaping worked the first time and it was so painless I still have a hard time believing it.

Good luck to ya and check in to ECF often. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread