Thank You for Your Generosity!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
To those who gifted my son the menthol juice (don't who you are, as I contacted Untamedrose with the request) just wanted to convey our deepest thanks, he was blown away by such generosity, as was I.

He has received the juice and I am hoping my package of hardware reaches today if not for sure tomorrow. (update his mom called him at work and the hardware is there woot woot!!!!!)

He recently confirmed what I long suspected and the ex denied, afflicted with some manner of attention deficit disorder ADHD to be precise and tested in the upper percentiles for it.

The meds for some reason has led to greatly increased analog intake over 3x!!!!!!!!, and whereas before he could often brush off the want/need for a smoke, not so once on the meds.

He called me last week knowing I made the switch quite easily to ecigs, the short of it the most cost effective pv, and juice batts etc.. (an epower, bluemist and spare batts from dealexteme) were well beyond his means till early next month, (his employer has instituted a wage freeze and levied substantial paycuts over a year ago, the doctors, meds, gasoline and crazy analog prices has been taking up any expendable income, and could not swing it just yet, so I packed up my backup pv, best batteries and new atomizers (510, 901), cartos (MV's Ce2, vortex and sapphire buds), bluefoam modded mouth pieces, nice sized sheet of bluefoam etc.. and such and sent off to him.

being stuck on fixed disability income myself, I just could not swing any juice for him, but sent as much of my own stash as could muster w/o running out before I could resupply...an that not menthol (he smokes newports) or even tobacco flavored.

Here is where the wonderful members on ecf and the PIF and UntamedRose forum rode to the rescue... my thinking (was the case for me) that duplicating his analog (newport) addiction as closely as possible with ecigs would insure the greatest chance of success, especially with whatever is going with his brain and blood chemistry, and sent donated a most generous supply of juice to get him started....and just wanted to give the story and convey our sincerest thanks and deepest gratitude for everyone's generosity....many like me have tried everything under the sun to quit over often years and until the ecig failed, when I extolled the PIF donation to my both my smoking and nonsmoking fiends and associates they really didn't grasp why anyone would just give juice to a stranger, to help a mid 20's unknown bloke get off 5000+ dangerous compounds, fairly early into the addiction, or why am so excited about him calling later this evening so I can walk him through the assorted filling and priming and, and, and :) :) ..something that hardcore nic junkies who now vape instead of smoke only get I guess...

Thanks so very much...

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
Update: Well it may be a bit early, but just got off the phone walking him through the assorted filling and priming of the heating elements I sent (man never thought explaining where to stick the syringe into a CE2 would be so bloody *^%*#!!! lol.) But the 1.5 hr+ or so spent on the phone walking him through everything, and father son chit chat he was vaping on the 14500 box mod and Sapphire Bud I sent him filled with one of the PIF coop member donated menthol juices, and looks like we will be adding another vaper to the ranks that will of kicked the analog habit with an ecig/pv!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to Untamedrose who received and got the plea for assistance out there, the generous members who gifted juice to get him started and keep him going till he can afford juice a couple weeks from now (if not that long depending how much he vapes, the bluemist rum and cola I could spare should hopefully if not) his countdown of diminishing cancer risk, lung recovery and no longer having each analog shaving bits off his lifespan began at 8:30 PM or thereabouts tonight.

Again thanks so very much.
prole

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread