So proud of myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
My husband was outside cutting the grass this morning when the mailman came and saw all 6 packages i had jammed in the mailbox to go out. He just said"oh here's some more" (or something like that) My husband proceeds to tell him how I stopped smoking with the e-cig and I do a lot of trading online with other e-cig users to try different stuff. (shout out to PIF) The mailman tells my husband that he and his wife tried an e-cig but it was too expensive and he used to get all his "stuff" at the flea market. So my husband tells him he should talk to me sometime and he goes about his route.
Well, I didn't let it end there. I hurried up got a small little "kit" together with 2 m401 batteries, 2 atty's, and some prefilled carts, a charger and a small bottle of tobacco flavored juice put it all in a little plastic baggie with the ecf website on it and the model # of the ecig and waited for him to come around the other street. The man probally thought I was a nut. I briefly went over how to use it, told him to look up ecf, to ask me any questions or if he needed help with it, and told him to NEVER buy from the mall or flea market (that's why it was so much $$$$)
He was very appreciative and even if it doesn't work for him I tried and thats all we can ever do!
Lulu

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Thats Great!

If he tried on his own, then he will be hooked with what you gave him! I cant see the mall selling quality product in e-cigs but idk...

Especially the way prices are just going up. More ppl are gonna convert to our healthier ways of nicotine intake. i wonder if prices are going up because of the lost revenue were creating for them, LOL

Awesome lulu, Grats again!!!

Good job! I have been making some prototype box mods and giving them to smokers at work, so far 3 have switched from the darkside. (Once I get the kinks out of my mods, I will PIF a few of them, cheap to make, and fun for me! Im an engineering student so Im nerdy like that :) )

edit: wow hit 100 posts fast haha

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
The best part it makes you feel ten feet tall when you offer a helping hand---especially when it works!!!

--------------------------------------------
Indiana or Georgia?? Act NOW!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...live-indiana-georgia-act-now.html#post1685232
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 dead batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give to thank you.
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research
CASAA.org

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Lol, I actually thought about that but somehow I think he will let it slide :p

Your postman is nice. the last time I tried to put a package in the mailbox for him to pick up, I went outside later in the day and there were new packages in the mailbox for me, and my packages to send out were sitting on the porch. It's like he literally said "Hey... no."

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I think we all have a vaping story to tell, I just thought mine was so ironic being the mailman.
I kinda stealth stalked him, I never met him at the mailbox but as soon as he pulled away I would run out of the house. I bet he got a kick out of watching me in the rear view mirror everyday!

LOL! Hey LuLu... I am wondering. You were one of my very first PIF's. I sent you a mini 510 Starter kit. Did you ever receive it? lol. I've been wondering about that for ages because you never confirmed it was there and I was just learning the ropes back then. I'm not mad at all.. I've forgotten some people, too. I always figure if I'm not in the negative feedback thread I done good. But you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread