Thank you...from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
After having the majority of my vaping gear stolen, save for a little over 10ml of juice, a PT3, a Nimbus and an MVP V2.0, some members of this site showed me great kindness. I started a thread to vent about my loss, and was shown what big hearts folks here have. I ended up turning down many of the offers because I didn't want to be viewed as greedy and in search of free stuff. Once things get turned around for me, I hope to have most of the big ticket items, like my Cana, replaced soon.

I came home from an unrelated, 3 day visit to the hospital, and was greeted by a couple of packages from the postal carrier. I have now have a Stingray and a Tatroe Tank with 5 coils, as well as a small RDA that I plan to use for testing flavors. I am also waiting on a package with some juice. I won't name those that came through for me, because most of the conversations were private, and I don't want to out those that want to remain in the shadows, but I want to personally thank each of them for their help.

I stopped down to my local shop tonight to hear some live music and just chill for a bit, and the owner tossed me his Russian 91% to use for awhile as well. I now have something new to learn...how to build a proper coil for the Russian.

I feel so blessed to be part of such a community as this, where everybody helps each other out and supports each other.

Again...Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread