thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Christmas card was a nice touch to the order :)

I had a ton of pipettes laying around somewhere and can't find them now that I need them.... Guy in the QA lab at work had given me a whole bag of them cause the anti-chlorine chemical for my aquarium didn't drip well.... but you tossed two in with my order. Thank you much.

Also had to like that the TFA sample pack was cheaper than buying the stuff right from TFA.

Now all I'll have to do is wait for the stuff to steep.... errr, being teh impatient person I am that is the hardest part.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Just sort of figured out (after reading and tasting) need about 20% flavor. Let the one juice sit out last night and tried it before bed and it was super weak tasting so doubled the flavors.

The simple nic juice and black cherry smells a bit strong, if it isn't on par for my taste was thinking of adding a drop or two of sweetener and made a drop or two of menthol.

When I cook I never write anything down, now with the juices I am starting to get into that habit.

Plus half way tempted to get my .... in gear and start making a 5v mod box. I have the parts to make one, need an adapter to make a VV. And have an extra battery case so I can make a mod for a friend of mine. I know from reading that a juice can taste different at different voltage.

Know the more I look at other people's recipes the more flavors I want to get.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Keep in mind, that each flavor or even the same flavor from diffrent companies will take a diffrent percentage of flavor. For example Cheesecake, the Flavor Apprentice is going to be a diffrent percentage then Loranns :)

Good job on note taking! Trust me when I say never stop, I have made things even in the past year and not written down the recipe and now I cannot make it the same as I did. I am still kicking myself over that!

Yes, voltages will make a huge diffrence! So will a regular vs a LR atty :) I find I do not need as high of a flavor percentage at 5v as I do at 3.7. :)

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
In my best George Takei voice "Oh My!"

It is like cooking. I also know from reading the posts here at the ECF that the PG/VG ratio have an effect on the flavor as well. The black cherry even at all VG (except for what is in the FA flavor drops) smells a bit overpowering. I figure after 2-3 days of sitting it should be good to try a taste of it now. If it's too strong to vape I have a few ideas that just might be crazy enough to taste good.

BTW tossed your URL to someone I was talking to last night who uses LorAnn flavors for liquors. Good prices and customer service, something I like in a place. I know when I looked in a craft store or two the selection sucked and the prices were high.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Think I made a winner tonight. Chocolate covered cherry. After it steeps it should only get better. Hehehe, having a 14 flavors and a sweetener makes me want to grab another 15 bottles of flavor as soon as I can. Like having a half empty spice rack in the kitchen.

Trying to make some flavors I would like but also thinking about other flavors :). Figure with some good flavors in a care package for a friend of mine and I can make it easier for her to give up the stinkies.

Like that the TFA's 6ml bottles have the drip tips on them. Made two bottles of 18mg base (100% VG & 50/50), used old prescription bottles I had to store them in. Makes it so much easier to drip the flavors in, give a shake, and then add the base via syringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread