Thank You IBTanked

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamWedge

Sep 1, 2013
Minnesota
A week back my friend suggested I give cartos a try. I followed the link That was sent to me and it lead me to IBTanked.com
After a little help, I had selected the tanks I wanted. Order a few spare cartos as well as some extras.
Needless to say, Im very pleased! I road trip a lot and travel with many different flavors. Ive got plenty clearomizers to use. But the flavors were muted. IBTanked, OCD, Mrs OCD and Offspring, thanks for getting my order put together, painted and sent to me so quickly. These tanks are truly awesome. The flavor really comes out in these tanks. My other tanks, could be tossed aside. Ive actually enjoyed these tanks so much, I ordered two more today!

Thanks again!

Attachments

• IBTanked1.jpg
    IBTanked1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 37

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Wedge, glad you like them. We are die hard cartomizer users ourselves because we too like the flavor but even more than that the ease of use they offer. It can take a little getting used to in vaping style for a cartomizer tank to really start to shine though some take right to it. Either way once you get one up and running properly they are just a hard to beat vape that is the same time and again without that throat stripping harsh hit many other systems will slam you with at unexpected moments.

Anyhow, thanks for the compliments and I have passed them along to the girls. It is always nice hearing your work is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread