The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I just placed my first ibtanked order

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by Ladiekali, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    :p Presently up to 14 tanks now:

Seven 19mm XL
    Five 22 XL
    One 15mm halfling
    One 15mm XL

TinyTank.jpg 15mm halfling on Smoktech Gripper

IBTanked Review

2. BernieVideo

BernieVideo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    NoHo El Lay CA
    Still haven't seen a photo of the 15 XL on a Provari yet.
    Hint.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

3. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia

Ahhh forgot about the colors taking longer! Thanks for checking for me tho! I think i just got soooo excited haha

4. State O' Flux

State O' Flux Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Might as well get your order going for your 2-5th tank... you can be enjoying your first tank while you're waiting for 2-5. ;-)

5. Jayvaps

Jayvaps Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2013
    South Florida
    I just placed my second order. lol. I just got my first one on Saturday. I wanted to test drive it for a few days before making another order. I guess I waited long enough. heehee.

6. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    And it has happened again... lol, you would not believe how often we see this. Folks are skeptical, they think no way am I gonna get the highest quality in a tank for $30 when there are so many others for twice as much out there then we see that second order shortly after the first one is delivered :)

I am not real comfortable in tooting my own horn so much but an example order I just recently saw go through was for five tanks. Thats caps and tubes plus a couple refilling drip tips and some cartos, free shipping since it was over $75. Grand total was $122, thats insane as far as I am concerned. The reason I started IBTanked was because the only tanks I could find at the time were $80 each and there was one size. I think we have done pretty well in changing what the landscape looks like for today and we look forward to what we might be able to bring forward tomorrow.

Anyhow Jay, thanks for not only being a customer but also for the feel good part... thats an important element for us because we are not interested in selling things to folks for the sale. We truly want folks to just find whats right for themselves whether it is a carto tank or something else.

7. Jayvaps

Jayvaps Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2013
    South Florida
    Toot away, toot away.

I certainly am not as experienced as some, but in the past couple of months I have tried many different delivery systems, and had been searching for that item that provided a consistent and good taste, in a convenient and clean form, that well, also looked nice. :)

I tried many different types, and after being frustrated once again decided to give carto tanks a try. When looking around, I heard so many people giving a big thumbs up to you all, and when I checked on pricing, your tanks seemed the perfect fit.

I find the slim line look of your caps, mixed with the hand painted tanks to be an excellent combination, at a very reasonable price point. One of my non vaping friends who has seen me with many different devices recently described your tank as 'elegant' yesterday, and I would agree.

So Thank YOU for providing a quality product at a reasonable price. :)

Cheers!

8. Mrrochi

Mrrochi Full Member Verified Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Montgomery, Tx
    Got my tank loving it. Perfect fit in the vtr. My first carto tanl loving the flavor and vapor production!! 20131031_163934.jpg

9. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Nice, thats the first shot I have seen of the 19 in the VTR. I was pretty certain it would be a good fit because the Iclear is 19mm diameter too.

Love that gravity defying eLiquid you have in there ;)

10. Mrrochi

Mrrochi Full Member Verified Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Montgomery, Tx
    Lol actually took the picture upright, but for some reason it rotated when i posted it here.

11. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    It came on my birthday! I love it and its pretty and its awesome

12. ColoKaren

ColoKaren Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    Is it normal for some colors to come out "cloudy?" My first tank sparkles like a jewel (light swirl, Royal Blue and Shamrock), while the one (light swirl, Hot Pink and Pink) I just received looks dull, and the juice sticks to the inside in droplets as if it were etched on the inside. It leaked until I replaced the O-rings with some of the spares. Hate to be a Debbie Downer, as seriously, I adore my first one, and I probably wouldn't have thought it was a problem had I not had the first one to compare it to.

13. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    Try emailing the company, they are very helpful.

Im having issues with mine, the endcaps pop off.
    Not sure what im doing wrong

14. ColoKaren

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    I sent a message via the website, and got an auto-response, but that's it.

I had that problem with the endcaps on this one too, until I replaced the O-rings. Maybe they got a bad batch? My endcaps on the new one are black--what color did you order? Would love it if you could post a picture!

15. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Hi Karen, I just asked The Mrs about this and she informed me that some of the colors have a shimmer to them, Shamrock is one which is why you got the sparkle on that tube. The Hot Pink and Pink are not, she also told me that those two colors are not really contrasting enough.

Kali, what size tube are you using and when do the caps pop off? The 25mm tanks are not real tight fitting but all of the other sizes are pretty snug. If the caps are coming off when sliding the cartomizer through to refill or sliding it back after filling then what you need to do is support the cap rather than holding the tube while moving the cartomizer.

Always hold the cap at the end you are pushing the cartomizer towards so when lowering it to fill hold the bottom cap when putting the cartomizer back into place hold the top cap.

16. ColoKaren

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    Thanks so much for the explanation, OCD, and that makes perfect sense. Maybe next time I'll request a "surprise" tank... :)

17. ncbrigar

ncbrigar Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Eastern North Carolina
    Thanks for posting pic. Been waiting to see a 15 halfling. Ordering one today!

Sent from my PD_Novel using Tapatalk 2

18. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    image.jpg

I cant get it off, it is stuck on!
    Havnt been able to use it since i got it.

Yah! My son got it off for me! Gonna try a different carto

19. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    image.jpg

Cant get this one on!

For ther ecord i want to love these and have not said one bad thing about them

20. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.