Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Im sooo excited.

i have never used a carto tank before.

and after weeks of struggling with clearos, i decided to go back to cartos. And im loving them.
and Baditude pops up and suggests the ibtanked ( cool name ) and man they are so pretty. So before i even place my first order ive picked out the colors for my next 4 tanks!

well i placed mynorder sunday. I am very excited and hope its as easy to use as baditude suggests it is!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Im sooo excited.

i have never used a carto tank before.

and after weeks of struggling with clearos, i decided to go back to cartos. And im loving them.
and Baditude pops up and suggests the ibtanked ( cool name ) and man they are so pretty. So before i even place my first order ive picked out the colors for my next 4 tanks!

well i placed mynorder sunday. I am very excited and hope its as easy to use as baditude suggests it is!
They are addicting... IBT tanks that is - not Bad. :laugh:

Most of us "tankers" have at least 3-4 IBTs... and some (who shall remain nameless) have closer to a dozen. ;-)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lol Ladie, I think that happens a lot with our new customers. We often get a first time order then two or three days after it ships they are back for two more. The great thing on the variety side is that you can swap the caps around with any tube of that diameter, that way you can try different lengths and change up the colors without breaking the bank plus having extra tubes is not a bad idea considering they are glass.

Mrrochi

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Montgomery, Tx
I ordered yesterday morning at about 7:30 a.m and it will be my first carto tank as well!!! Super stoked tired of constantly having to mess with clearomizers. I do have a question. Do you guys usually send a shipping cinfirmation email? From what everyone has said I would have figured it would have shipped yesterday and if not yesterday today but no email and my order status just says confirmed. I'm not by any means complaining just trying to figure out how ibtanked does things. And I'm slightly impatient when waiting for new things lol. Cant wait to see how my 19mm xl tank looks in my new vtr!!!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Mrrochi, sometimes Mondays can be pretty hectic especially if we dont work the weekend which we did not this last one as The Mrs and I took a little us time. Your order did go out yesterday though and the tracking was updated a little while ago. You should have gotten an email but you can also log into the site to check that.

Usually we are pretty up on orders going out quick. Colored tubes do take at least a day but since yours was clear it just needed to be pulled, assembled and shipped.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
They are addicting... IBT tanks that is - not Bad. :laugh:

Most of us "tankers" have at least 3-4 IBTs... and some (who shall remain nameless) have closer to a dozen. ;-)

Trying to catch him....Im up to 8 here. I ve just ordered a Kayfun...hope I dont like it.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Ladie, if you want to give me an order number I would be happy to look it up for you.

We do get backed up at times but lately it doesnt last long even when we are gone for big events. The girls have really gotten good at getting things caught up.

Next week The Offspring is going off on a road trip/vacation... should be interesting :D Our kids didnt even walk across the street without holding a hand until they were teens. I am working on getting our shipping system streamlined and hoping it will be ready before she leaves so The Mrs doesnt have double duty. We all toss in together when things need to be done though so there are no issues expected.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Order cef606463
Not a biggie, its my post man really. I dont always get my packages from him, especially small boxes, but if he knows when im expecting something he double checks for me, especially with tracking.

It use to frustrate the heck outta me. But i dont know we have a system now so it works hahaha.

I would appreciate knowing if its been shipped yet. I have a few vape packages coming in this week.

Thanks for the help!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
First a Semovar, now a Kayfun. May be the best vape out there, imho. Couldn't be happier for you. What a journey, my friend! Congratulations!
T-Ball got a Semovar... and now a Kayfun? Man... if he gets any more upscale, he won't want to assoicaite with me anymore.

Seriously 'T'... congrats on the killer vapin' gear. Enjoy the hell out of em'.
i_am_so_happy.gif

But, lest we forget where we're at... we still love the livin' daylights out of the OCD family's terrific tanks.
yahoo.gif

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Ladie, I see the order was placed Monday. I am a little surprised it did not ship yesterday but thats why we note on the site colored tubes will delay shipping up to three days. Sometimes if they do not come out to The Mrs liking she will redo them. Not sure if that is the case on this one or if she simply has not gotten to it but I do see it in her finished colored tubes so my guess is that it will go out today. Once the label is printed the tracking will update.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Never thought about it Bernie, I think she tosses them. Its a sticky route to follow to try and discount seconds as these are all handmade there will always be imperfections. I dont think she rejects very many but I do know in the past there has been a few she did not like.

Thanks Revel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread