Thanks again for great customer service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I had purchased an XL auto battery and for some reason, it was not performing the way it should have. The air holes were too big, and was causing a lot of noise on inhale.
I PMed Mark just to see if there was anything I could do to remedy the situation, and instead, he offered a new battery which I received today.
They didn't have to do this, but they did!

I tell ya, I am so grateful to you guys for being there for us when we need you.

You went above and beyond good customer service, and I will continue to be one of your loyal customers.

Thank you so much!!

Gracie

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I had purchased an XL auto battery and for some reason, it was not performing the way it should have. The air holes were too big, and was causing a lot of noise on inhale.
I PMed Mark just to see if there was anything I could do to remedy the situation, and instead, he offered a new battery which I received today.
They didn't have to do this, but they did!

I tell ya, I am so grateful to you guys for being there for us when we need you.

You went above and beyond good customer service, and I will continue to be one of your loyal customers.

Thank you so much!!

Gracie

Gracie,

V4L has been created to treat ALL of our customers, with respect, dignity, like a family. We will always treat you, the way I WANT to be treated. Glad your SMILIN.:lol:

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread