Thanks Canute and all Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
Just wanted to say thanks to my friend and neighbor Canute (Some of you may know him on this forum, and even may have signed his petition). he is the one who told me all about this vaping thing, gave me his old first PV to check out (a Smoke Everywhere, complete with charger and 5 carts), showed me this forum, and turned me into a VapeHead!

He gave me all the basic info, links to here, and to Cignot, videos to see, stories to think on, etc, and convinced me with his enthusiasm to give it a chance, and he was right!

I also need to thank all members here for all the information and expertise you all have shared! I have been lurking for a bit since Canute told me to check this forum out, and have learned a LOT (after deciphering VapeSpeak, took me a while!).

Short version, been vapin' only 4 days, but only had 3 analogs since getting my 510, instead of the near 6 packs I'd have smoked by now, and I owe it all to Canute!

I'm gonna have lots of questions soon, but for now, I am a happy VapeHead, and nearly an Ex-Smoker!

Canute

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
AWESOME!!! Was gonna swing by today and see how it was going for ya!!!! Almost logged off the forum tonight and just happened to catch my name in a post title. My co-worker got his 510 in the mail the day we left for TG vacation so I'll be interested too see what he's puffing on when I get to work in the morning (though I don't think he bought any liquid with his starter kit so he'll probably be bumming about that). Feel free to pass that SE brand one on as an introductory to someone else (just make sure to warn em about it as I did you).

Went to the Christmas parade up in Sonora over the weekend and made sure to flaunt my 510 everywhere I could. During the parade I overheard a group standing next to me saying "I don't think it's a real cigarette I can't smell it". After that I switched out my battery for the bright green one just to ensure a reaction. I figure if people aren't gonna be bold enough to ask then at least I can draw enough attention as that they might do a little research on their own. Gotta say seeing all the old smokers at the VFW sitting around discussing their cancer and emphysema sure made me wanna hop on a soapbox. I didn't however primarily because most of them don't seem to be too internet savvy and that's kinda their only option at this point. I do have at least one who's sending me the cash to purchase a starter kit for em though.

Glad to hear it's going well and that we can add one more positive testimonial to the forum for the next guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread