Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
What a great site.

I'm kinda new to vaping. Definitely new to modulars. I'm here to learn all I can. Maybe some day I can teach too.

I have a couple of 'kits' and a favorite pod. Being a mouth to lung vaper I opted for fairly tight systems. And oh my stars has this hobby evolved since the days I tried the Fuma.

Thanks for having me.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm not the sort to ask "what's the best this or that?" or other totally subjective questions. Actually I don't ask a lot of questions unless I just cannot find the answer already written down. Forums are like a library and often times questions I may have already been asked and answered.

I've been vaping for about a month. In that time I had to learn "the language" and the meaning of all those Three Letter Acronyms. I quickly realized that MTL is what suits and after some basic verbage know how was able to speak the language with proprietors and fellow vapers (to a certain degree). Much is still over my head though.

I don't see myself as much of a builder right off. But that may change. The focus right now is to change 40 year habits and get away from possibly the most evil invention yet most enjoyable vice man ever invented.

Thanks for this site. I'll go back to reading now and puff on some white/sweet grape 70/30.

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
You are correct... this is a great site. In case you haven't noticed, the members are very friendly and willing to help the best they can with any question. Don't be shy about asking.

In addition to reading and participating in the forums, in case you hadn't noticed, at the top of many forums are "stickies" which can be very good reading for information. You will catch on quickly. You already have experience, so you might be surprised that you may "teach" another person a thing or two.

Glad you are with us.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Welcome to the forum U.S.
Much of what I've learned over the years has been either directly from members here or via provided links to other info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Great resource. Probably going to cost me some money though. Stuff like Kayfun tank, Tesla mod etc. :shock:

FYI mountainbikermark is my twin brother.
He is the reason I'm into mod vaping. I started out with a pod and he showed me his gear.... FLAVOOOOOOOORRRRR!

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
IMG_20180818_084716.jpg

The goal in time....

IMG_20180903_164605.jpg

Today....
But where's the snuffer dude going to hang out? He likes feeling useful.

IMG_20180903_164827.jpg

Now he guards the shelf against the evil toy stealer known as joker the smoker.

• Love
Reactions: Diver9543

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Thanks Diver,
It's refreshing to see so many gray bearded folks around. Nothing against the younger folks mind you.
But other forums I frequent for cars and such are dominated by folks in a hurry about everything.

When you're young you have all the time in the world. But when you get our age and a hand basket full of shampoo could be a lifetime supply.... we should be the ones in hurry....

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread