The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thanks High Desert Vapes!

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by anairdna, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. anairdna

anairdna Full Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Nashville
    Took advantage of the Black Friday sale to pick up a 650mAh kit. Ordered Friday middday, had it monday! Excellent turnaround time. There was a sample of Pink Champagne e-juice thrown in, which I have been happily vaping ever since.

2. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thank you for trying us out, I'm glad to be of service and hope you will be back soon. Please let me know if I can ever help with anything. :toast::vapor:

3. tartanraven

tartanraven Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    Ordered a Lambo 4.0 kit from High Desert two nights ago...cant wait!! TY guys.

4. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
    I placed my first order from High Desert Vapes on New Year's Day after finding a Sale Promo...got my vapemail today...mostly DIY flavors and a few atomizers...so, yeah fast considering the sale and holidays!
    I received a Free sample of their 50/50 Red White Blue 12 mg nic juice.
    Thanks! Many vendors don't give freebies, but it's an excellent idea because I never would've ordered it, yet I like it!:) It seemed strong on the flavor so I added twice as much of my 100% VG 24 nic base and it's quite delicious :p (Wonder what flavors are in there? Tastes kind of like some jello shooters I had at a party recently :p without the alcohol lol)
    You guys rock! :toast:

5. nickgonzo

nickgonzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2012
    NM, USA
    I also got the red white and blue sample in my most recent order. I tried it right out of the box and I really liked it too =D
    It might even prompt me to pick up the flavoring with the same name.

Let me tell you though, this Cap Peanut Butter is awesome, made some Peanut Butter Cup last night and it is vaping great freshly mixed. I bet it will be even better in a few days =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.