Thanks to everyone on this forum and at V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdaddyl

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Lima,OH
:thumb:Thanks to everyone I've encountered on this forum for taking the time to answer my questions, and offer advice. Also a special thanks to pugzley,maaron, and the crew at V4L for your unquestionable generosity. I just recieved my first order today from V4L, and also recieved the things to get me started from pugzley, and maaron.So you can imagine it's like an early christmas at my house. i'm using the pt with red cow right now while my new black battery with a blue led charges. I've lost my vaping virginty, and i am hooked for life! i just need to get one of those cool banners that say how long i've been vaping, and how much money i've saved. Speaking of money, I found that donating plasma gave me the "extra" money i needed to make my initial purchase, how cool is that? It's kind of like vaping for free in a way. Thanks again to everyone.:D

zdaddyl

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Lima,OH
Blood money!:D (just kidding) What we won't do for our nic fix.

In all seriousness though, that was very generous of the others to help you out. This is a great community.

You're right, this is a great community! I've never experienced this kind of closeness with perfect strangers over the internet, and I plan on being a part of it for a long time!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
My son and a friend are moving to a rental house that doesn't allow smoking. He has had his e-stuff for a while now and says it's time to get serious with winter coming! LOL he will have his V4L stuff soon and I bet that does the trick (that and not being able to smoke in the house anymore).
He's found that his happy vape is mint and vanilla! He was a hardcore Marlboro man before.8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread