Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Just a shout out to say you guys rock! I bought my first egos from Vicki several years ago and when I got serious about quitting again I contacted her again and made several other purchases along with a lot of emails asking questions about products since I was very much uneducated on them. She helped me out along the way and answered each and every email/question very quickly. Don't hesitate to buy form Cig not. Vicki is top notch!

thanks Vicki!
Cammie

mkreed0821

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2013
Chitown
I have not had the chance to meet Vickie but can say your folks at the Hickory Hills store Rock. Dennis and the guys are great and always helpful. I'm in the store weekly for something. They seem to always have a good selection and if I buy something that is defective, it's replaced without question or fixed promptly.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Thanks! I have a great affinity for my staff... Dennis, Craig, Elvis, Ryan, Mike and Whitney... all really wonderful guys!

I have not had the chance to meet Vickie but can say your folks at the Hickory Hills store Rock. Dennis and the guys are great and always helpful. I'm in the store weekly for something. They seem to always have a good selection and if I buy something that is defective, it's replaced without question or fixed promptly.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread