That1Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
I feel it is time to put in a good word for www.that1vape.com. I have no affiliation with the company...I am just a happy customer who wants to spread the word.

This is a vape company located in Illinois that has a plethora of eliquids, with excellent customer service, very fair pricing and the option to create your own flavors along with customizable ratios.

While not all flavors will be to everyone's liking, it is fairly certain that you would be able to find something that fits your palate. From desserts, to fruits, to cereals and drink flavors, there is something for everyone.

Juices need to be steeped, but the company includes a steeping guideline (# of days) with every shipment. More importantly, if you have questions or need guidance, simply email them or catch them on Facebook where they will respond very quickly. Sales also come around fairly often, but even without the discounts, pricing is exceptional.

I recommend giving them a try!

Reactions: LisaR

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I like The Real Game Changer, too. I haven't tried a ton of their flavors, and I'll be honest... Some of the ones I have are good, but don't measure up to my usual vendor (Ahlusion). I agree that their prices, service, and selection are excellent. I also like the idea of the Create Your Own Flavor, although I haven't tried it yet. They probably will not take over as my Main Squeeze, but for anyone looking for a lower priced but good quality vendor, they are certainly worth a try!

Reactions: Kh888
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread