• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Abomination of Desolation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Oh worship the King, all glorious above, and faithfully sing, His wonderous love, Oh come to the Father, through Jesus the Son, to give Him great glory great things He hath done.

I have no idea why I typed lyrics to this song, but it just came to me to type.

DISCLAIMER: If I've offended you, I'm sorry. If you've offended me, you're forgiven. So lets hit it!:banana::banana::banana: (Lisa, I borrowed some bananas:p)

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Oh worship the King, all glorious above, and faithfully sing, His wonderous love, Oh come to the Father, through Jesus the Son, to give Him great glory great things He hath done.

DISCLAIMER: If I've offended you, I'm sorry. If you've offended me, you're forgiven. So lets hit it!:banana::banana::banana: (Lisa, I borrowed some bananas:p)

Well I for one.....love it! Thanks SC....joining in the Chorus Line :banana::banana::banana::banana:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Originally Posted by Saintscruiser

DISCLAIMER: If I've offended you, I'm sorry. If you've offended me, you're forgiven. So lets hit it! (Lisa, I borrowed some bananas)

Well I for one.....love it! Thanks SC....joining in the Chorus Line :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I love it! "If I've offended you, I'm sorry. If you've offended me, you're forgiven".... I just love the tune! (lol) :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
SG's favorite Scripture came to mind when I saw all the naners. You have to sing it rather fast, but it can be done!

This is the day, (this is the day) that the Lord hath made, (that the Lord hath made) We will rejoice (we will rejoice) and be glad in it (and be glad in it). This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it, This is the day, this is the day, that the Lord hath made!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
SG's favorite Scripture came to mind when I saw all the naners. You have to sing it rather fast, but it can be done!

This is the day, (this is the day) that the Lord hath made, (that the Lord hath made) We will rejoice (we will rejoice) and be glad in it (and be glad in it). This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it, This is the day, this is the day, that the Lord hath made!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

"naners".................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread