oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
acquqs.jpg

ECF has now introduced the ALL NEW E-Cigarette Forum Android APP. Yes, ECF has it's very own forum browser. This can be found on the Android market here https://market.android.com/details?...wsMSwxLDEsImNvbS52YnVsbGV0aW4uYnVpbGRfMTQ1Il0.

From your Android phone, access the market and search for "E-Cigarette Forum" to install.

Enjoy the same features you are accustomed to using while browsing the forum from your computer. The interface is eye pleasing and very easy to use. So check it out, take it for a spin, and let us know what you think!

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
EXCELLENT!! Installed and lovin' it. Kudos to whoever coded it. Also, remember folks, rate and review the app so registers higher in search results.

Xaria,

I'm sure the $100 or $200 that has to be paid before Apple will let you submit apps for the iPhone is a potential hold up there. And even at that, Apple can deny your app for any or no reason at all. Its a racket! Thats why Angry Birds is free on Android and not free for iPhone. Ok I'll end my anti-apple rant now... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread