The amount of FREE eLiquid we are poised to give out is STAGGERING...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
OMG! I just got my order in today and got a bottle of GCD as my extra bottle! There are no words to say how much I appreciate it! Thanks Clark and crew! And I am thrilled to have a note from Clark with on my order form!
Do I love NT????? Why yes I do!

I was back in production helping last week so there are LOTS of invoices I signed. Gotta work it baby!

You're very welcome on the Holiday PIF bottle - glad it found a good home chili!~ XOX

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wow. You guys must have run out of 30's or were feeling generous. Got a 60 of gcd!!!! Thanks for the free joooos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "levels" are just a minimum - I think we might have been out of 30s for a minute!~ You made out like a bandit - congrats!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My order arrived yesterday - I do like the Mercury ...a really nice flavour that's not overpowering :)
More Passioncake which I also like a lot.

...and a free bottle! Thank you so much :thumb: .....Zotz too - what's not to like!

Glad is arrived safe and sound for ya Pictor!!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Cant Thank You enough for the double 60's I received with my last order. Already did as intended and PIF'd them away. :)

You are very welcome ! How ya been distorto?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I received a staggering 240 ml PIF. In the PIF spirit already gave two bottles to a starting co worker. Thanks NT team!

Thanks for the beast order m8!

The PIF is working as intended! I hope no customer of mine feels so juice strapped that they can't encourage the movement! This is awesome !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread