The Baby Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
I love this mod - can you post a diagram and component list Bahnzo?

Oh - and did you have to extend the connectors to fit the 10440s in?

I wouldn't know how to draw a schematic. Components are your typical mod stuff...510 connector, tact switch from Radio Shack....TI mosfet for the switch. I did have to shave a bit of plastic to get the batteries to fit, but not too bad.

If the bats are parallel. wouldn't the chip be a booster and not a regulator?

Ken's Little Sister has them in series, so he just has the regulator in there. I had one for about 2 days and sent it back, the regulator's heat sink was melting the case plastic. He does a great job of fitting everything in there, but its so tight that the heat generated is a problem. I'm betting the Big Brother is the same way.

t9c

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Houston
Bahnzo, it's a lot tighter. Amazing how they got all that in there.

Kens.jpg

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
What's a Baby Sister cost? It looks like a nice job. I'm gonna have to start buying pampers all these lil female PV's hangin around. Have you metered it, what's it actually vape at?

Cheers,
otrpu

It's priceless! Especially since the place I bought the lighter casing from is crap and I refuse to do any more business with them. And they are the only place I know of that sells these.

slopes

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
London, UK
It's priceless! Especially since the place I bought the lighter casing from is crap and I refuse to do any more business with them. And they are the only place I know of that sells these.
I'm trying to import one to the UK, bought on Ebay. Maybe it's be the same company... been waiting a month and nothing.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
I'm trying to import one to the UK, bought on Ebay. Maybe it's be the same company... been waiting a month and nothing.

Yes, there is only one guy I know of, SuperGoodDeals. He's a total jerk. If you've been waiting a month, file a claim against him on paypal, don't bother waiting for him and his lame excuses. Don't believe anything he tells you. The only way I got mine was by filing a claim.

slopes

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
London, UK
Yes, there is only one guy I know of, SuperGoodDeals. He's a total jerk. If you've been waiting a month, file a claim against him on paypal, don't bother waiting for him and his lame excuses. Don't believe anything he tells you. The only way I got mine was by filing a claim.

Speak of the devil... turned up in the mail this very morning! Bahnzo - you have a black wire snuck in their running down to the neg terminals haven't you?

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
Speak of the devil... turned up in the mail this very morning! Bahnzo - you have a black wire snuck in their running down to the neg terminals haven't you?

Yes I do. If you want, epoxy it along the top of the middle battery separator, it fits nicely there to keep it out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread