Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
OK with the uprising of E-Mails that are not only insulting to both Tami and me (Eric) but at times vile I have decided to give a little space for folks with a chip on there shoulder. This thread is being made for folks that need additional help in a form they may understand and also to help me with better customer service. Let it be known Tami and I do the BEST we can all the time. Do mistakes happen, of course, are they intentional, NEVER!!!!!. If those of you can e-mail us terrible, rude e-mails without any cause at all, I suggest you enter the BATTLE GROUND! This is your bull horn. Both Tami and I do this because we love to vape and love our customers and treat everyone with RESPECT that is how we were brought up. It is our hope that this thread does not get used but gets lots of views so i can use it as a marketing tool HeeHee but believe me if you are vile i will still show you good customer service but in a fashion that you will understand :)

This message has been approved and paid for by the M&P association for Vapors:ohmy::p

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
TANKS are in stock 12.99 folks for some reason orders on them have picked up they must work
Tanks_Resized_60__47911_thumb.jpg

and we now carry a nice little tip that fits on child proof bottles for nice easy filling
drip_needle_plastic__49597_thumb.jpg
:)

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
TANKS are in stock 12.99 folks for some reason orders on them have picked up they must work
Tanks_Resized_60__47911_thumb.jpg

and we now carry a nice little tip that fits on child proof bottles for nice easy filling
drip_needle_plastic__49597_thumb.jpg
:)

Quick filler tip question: The site says they fit on "our 10ml bottles". Though all I see offered in the kits and equipment is a 5ml plastic dropper bottle. Do you sell empty 10ml bottles, or does one have to purchase your liquid to get the appropriate bottle? Perhaps they're universal and will fit most of the bottles I have sitting around already? Thank you.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi Vego we will put the 10ml bottles up on the site lol no you should not have to perches a bottle of juice we find that the tip fits most child proof capped bottles we have a 30ml bottle it also fits. I cant say all child proof bottles but the ones we have that tip does fit. I am glad you brought this up and i will have Tami add them to the web site if folks would like one
Thank you Vego and welcome to M&P:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Life-threatening

Report if suspected that the patient was at substantial risk of dying at the time of the adverse event, or use or continued use of the device, product might have resulted in the death of the love one ! SMOKING!!!!

Death

Report if you suspect that the death was an outcome of the adverse event, and include the date if known.
Adverse Event ALERT!!!

Father 1972 cause SMOKING
Mother 1984 SMOKING

Hospitalization (initial or prolonged)

Report if admission to the hospital or prolongation of hospitalization was a result of the adverse event.

Told I could not Vape, it was too good for me and could lead to lay-offs and cost loads of tax money!!!!!
Disability or Permanent Damage

Report if the adverse event resulted in a substantial disruption of a person's ability to conduct normal life functions, i.e., the adverse event resulted in a significant, persistent or permanent change, impairment, damage or disruption in the patient's body function/structure, physical activities and/or quality of life. SMOKING!!

Congenital Anomaly/Birth Defect
Report if you suspect that exposure to Smoking prior to conception or during pregnancy may have resulted in an adverse outcome in the child

retromarlboro19501241580828.jpg

You should see me now !!
Zombie.gif

Required Intervention to Prevent Permanent Impairment or Damage
Report if you believe that a doctors advise was the cause of permanent impairment of a body function, or prevent permanent damage to a body structure, either situation suspected to be due to the use of a product.
moredoxsmokeluckies-notext-400x400.jpg

Other Serious (Important Medical Events)

Report when the event does not fit the other outcomes, but the event may jeopardize the patient and may require medical or surgical intervention (treatment) to prevent one of the other outcomes. Examples include SMOKING!! (a serious problem with breathing) requiring treatment in an emergency room, serious blood dyscrasias (blood disorders) or seizures/convulsions that do not result in hospitalization. The development of a slow death would also be examples of important medical events.

Chantix, Zyban Side Effects include: Cardiovascular, Stroke, Heart Attack, Heart Disease Risk, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts, Hostility, Anxiety, Irritability.
Ragged_Zombie.gif

A sense of humor is the best all natural self- made medicine made by man kind

Now lock and load and get ready:):p

Ok now i go help folks from smoking:)

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
The FDA would be better off finding out what that 'pink slime' is in our children's hamburgers, or us why lobbyists have taken over Washington and politicans and allowed big pharmaceutical companies to now run the western world. Actually, they are not much good for anything anymore, except a joke...
***I agree with Pchela, why in the world would someone send a nasty email? You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, my granny always used to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread