Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know the store will closed from May 11th to the 20th so we can make some changes and also take a few days off in there somehow. I will be on the forum at times so the B-Day thread will be taken care of and what ever else but Tami will be on a little Vacation out side of doing some up dates on the web site. Both Tami and I (Eric) would like to thank everyone for being such good sports and keeping us busy she will be E-Mailing the winners in the Battle Pack!! contest and keep the 4 working recipes going with all of you so we can get that going when we re-open and have some fun. If any of our customer's should really need something please just PM me and I will do my best to help. Thank you all so much and I see you soon:)

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I just got my most recent order in today but I probably will be ready for another order before your scheduled re-opening so you can plan on seeing my order as soon as you re-open the store...lol. I like my juice fresh so I don't like ordering bottles bigger than 30ml. I know it ends up costing a lil bit more by not buying in bulk and saving on shipping but I don't care. M&P juice right out of the mailbox is super yummy!!!

Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know the store will closed from May 11th to the 20th so we can make some changes and also take a few days off in there somehow. I will be on the forum at times so the B-Day thread will be taken care of and what ever else but Tami will be on a little Vacation out side of doing some up dates on the web site. Both Tami and I (Eric) would like to thank everyone for being such good sports and keeping us busy she will be E-Mailing the winners in the Battle Pack!! contest and keep the 4 working recipes going with all of you so we can get that going when we re-open and have some fun. If any of our customer's should really need something please just PM me and I will do my best to help. Thank you all so much and I see you soon:)

I just placed another order to stave me over while you take....I hope.....a well needed vacation! Orders from headquarters: do not look at your computers or touch a beeker for at least 72 hours! Darn well hope you are coming to Florida....I need to bend some elbows with you...hard! Meanwhile, word is spreading that The Thirsty Turtle in Sarasota - or as husbands like to call it The Dirty Gerbil (so their wives can't google the address) is selling Mom and Pops liquid. So...........if one needs liquid while the two love birds take their vacation - Go There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread