The best 901, 510 and 302 deals in the world - 6 month warranty and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdogg

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
Nibiru
A Christmas 510 you say! :cool:

That could complete my collection.

I just started e-smoking 4th of November and I got a m401, m602 , dse 901 on the way .

I seem to only go through 15ml of liquid a month and have tons, but that sampler pack looks great! Time for more low nic stuff (sub 6mg) :D
I just love it!

Couple question
Should I order the 510 separately from an order for liquid(5mg) since I'm in Canada to be safe?
If yes, would 0mg liquid not have any issues? Have you had any issues with Canada shipments?

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I haven't personally had any issues with Canadian shipments, but I know some others have. It probably wouldn't hurt to place two separate orders, but I would imagine 0mg liquid shouldn't be held under too much scrutiny. I've only had about 10 orders from Canada over the past couple months and, as I said, I haven't had any problems just yet.

Have a good one, my friend. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Eric

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I went ahead and set the price for the Versus 510 back to $40.00.

My programmers are taking forever to get this discount code implemented. Once they do, I'll let you guys know what it is so you can get the $5.00 off on all kits in your shopping cart. From this point on the Versus 510, Stasis 901, and Totem 302 will be $40.00 for all ECF members via discount code even after the price is reverted back to $45.00 on the website.

The discount code will take $5.00 off the total of all starter kits at our storefront. We will have others discount codes as well.

So right now and from this day forth we will have $40.00 Versus 510, Stasis 901, and Totem 302, all with a 6-month VS Warranty. You simply can't beat that...

http://www.vsvapor.net

Last edited:

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Vapers, I have placed orders with Eric at Vapor Station recently as I too am a newer user. I purchased a total of three kits. I was given excellent service and both orders arrived at my door in 5 days or less coming from the UK. I did have some defective batteries that I returned for warranty replacement and this was handled promptly and without hassle. I have and will continue to forward friends and others interested in vaping to VS. Eric is a great guy and will gladly converse by phone if you have a problem or to answer questions. No other company I have purchased from will warranty their products as VS does. Happy Vaping! PM me for any other details.

This is my first post and my order is still in transit, but I would like to give Vapor Station a thumbs up on pricing, ordering and check out, and overall design of the website.

First, the pricing is really hard to beat. Being my first kit and somewhat of a penny pincher I went to perhaps 20 different sites once my research was done and decided that the 510 style e-cig was right for me. Most companies where either higher in price for less product (two batteries instead of three, only one atomizer, etc). There were only two sites I found with similar pricing and options and they were both out of stock.

Ordering was simple and efficient and confirmation of my order was sent immediately. For some reason I thought the items were going to be shipped from Texas and the headquarters were in the UK, but I read it wrong (my mistake).

Lastly, the website is one of the nicest. I went to a few sites that looked like they were set up in two or three minutes with some very basic HTML knowledge and/or had horrible grammar. The fact that VS shows the consumer what is in stock and what is not is a VERY nice thing. I do not like ordering from sites only to get an email four days later saying the item is not in stock.

I ordered the kit with the Sumatra and really look forward to trying it out. It is my favorite kind of coffee so this should be a real treat. Once I start running low or decide I want to give other flavors a try I am sure I will be hitting up VS once again.

This is going too be a complete replacement for cigarettes for me since I found out today that my infant girl is asthmatic and third-hand smoke (and cats) are the most likely culprits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread