The best 901, 510 and 302 deals in the world - 6 month warranty and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Okay. So first off. Eric is an outright stand up guy, great products and easy to get a hold of so VS gets major thumbs up. Now to the product...

Totem 302.. Basically a Joye's penstyle [dse 801]

I own a light vaper and liked the 801 style atties. Cool vapor, huge carts and overall well rounded units with the mod but never had a complete penstyle unit. On comes the 302. Cyber monday hit and I was thinking of ordering another 510 kit from Eric but found out the 302 was in stock, me liking the more.. Sophisticated look of the penstyle I ordered it. 8 days from uk not bad. It came in and from the start I was impressed. The price was very nice 35 and it comes with two atties versus the usual one atty for most penstyles.

Vapor production. 9/10
Honestly I was amazed.. The stuff kicks out the vapor almost on par with the 510.

Throat hit 10/10
I swear its like dragging an analogue even with fruity flavors. Not harsh but JUST at that happy spot.

Battery life. 8/10
Very impressed with it. NIce four or so hours of vaping time per charge.

Packaging 7/10
Generic boxes which when compared to the custom VS boxes with the 510 was a slight let down.. It looked like just another FOB china ecig.

Flavor 10/10
Amazing, just brings out every little flavor in the juice I used.

I also bought a sampler of juices and review for those when I use enough juice to make a decision.. So far LOVING the mountain dew, Rush and cream Soda"

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Versus 510 (genuine Joyetech):
--1x automatic battery with led (customizable)
--1x manual battery with led (customizable)
--1x manual battery without led (customizable)
--2x atomizers
--5x empty whistle-tipped refillable cartridges (round on request)
--1x wall charging unit
--1x complimentary pocket pouch
--1x instruction manual
--6 month warranty

Available in:
-Copper with Blacklight LED
-Stainless Steel with Blacklight LED
-Titanium with Blue LED
Only: $45.00!
Save an additional $5.00 with discount code: ECFLOVE247
Only $40.00 with discount code!

Totem 302 (genuine Joyetech):
--2x automatic battery with led
--2x atomizers
--5x empty whistle-tipped refillable cartridges
--1x wall charging unit
--1x instruction manual
--6 month warranty

Available in:
-Copper with Blacklight LED
-Black with Blue LED
-Glossy White with Red LED
Only: $45.00!
Only $40.00 with discount code!

Stasis 901 :
--1x automatic battery with led (customizable)
--1x manual battery with led (customizable)
--2x atomizers
--5x empty whistle-tipped refillable cartridges
--1x wall charging unit
--1x instruction manual
--6 month warranty

Available in:
-Black with White LED
-Stainless Steel with Blacklight LED
-Binary - One of each
Only: $40.00!
Only $35.00 with discount code!

Note: The ECFLOVE247 discount code works on ALL 901, 302 and 510 kits in your shopping cart! This means if you order 1 of any of the kits, you save $5.00, order 2 and save $10.00, order 3 and save $15.00, etc.!

Any questions, just ask!

We've also recently dropped the price on our VS Vapor! And no! It's not any different! It's just the way things go. As we grow we'll continue to drop prices as much as possible. So help us grow and save :)

Standalone 10mL of VS Vapor: $6.00
Standalone 30mL of VS Vapor: $16.50

50mL Sample Pack of VS Vapor: $25.00

That's a 10-count of 5mL bottles - flavors/strengths of your choosing!

Purchase a kit and save even more on liquid!
During your purchase of a kit:
10mL of VS Vapor: $4.50
30mL of VS Vapor: $12.00

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Planning to stock up on VS Vapor or perhaps accessories/spare parts and still want to save?

Orders over $100.00 can save 10% with discount code: VS2009

All orders over $10.00 can save 5% with discount code: VSFANBOY or VSFANGIRL

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

-Eric

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oh, and a bit of information many of you may not know...

The Vapor Station was the original developer of the Copper color scheme for electronic cigarettes, as well as the first in implementing a Blacklight LED and White LED into the 510, 302 and 901. Our prices are better than the copycats anyway, so give us a shot! You'll be pleased you did :)

Hey, and the 6-month warranty on all kits doesn't hurt, eh?

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Draco,

Regarding the packaging, we've still about 150 kits worth of old 302 packaging to get rid of. We do our own packaging in that we have boxes and pieces manufactured separately so that we might quality control items ourselves to make certain the devices we're sending out are fully functional.

As it is, the 302 sells fairly slowly so it might take a while. Hopefully more people like you will speak up as to how wonderful an electronic cigarette the 302 really is. I truly don't understand why it isn't more popular. The thing is a power house.

The atomizer is far better than that of the 801 as far as I'm concerned. The battery life is also nice.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our VS Vapor brand e-liquid is exclusively made only for our storefronts. The liquid we sell will never be seen in any other suppliers store in the world unless they've purchased from us themselves. VS Vapor is manufactured in India under strict quality standards and each batch is received with a QC analysis and SGS report.

If you have any questions regarding VS Vapor, or any of our other products, feel free to ask!

5 pack of Joye302 atomizers with 3 month warranty on each piece only $38.00! A must have for any of you HV 801/302/112 vapers!

Come check out our site, browse our prices, and don't forget to use our ECF exclusive discount codes!

http://www.vsvapor.net
http://www.vsvapor.com
http://www.vaporstation.com
http://www.vaporstation.net

Anne

Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just wanted to say that I had an issue with a DOA 510 atomizer and Eric took care of it immediately. No questions asked, he just had me mail the defective atomizer to his Warranty Claims department in Texas and included the spare atomizer in the order I placed last week free of charge. Not only did he include the spare atomizer, but he also gave me a 5 ml bottle of his vs4 flavor at 10mg nic and a 5ml bottle of strawberry at 5mg nic for free!

VS4 is different than either of the other 2 ry4s I've tried, but I'd actually go so far as to say I prefer the vs4 over both of them. I'm actually vaping it right now.

Strawberry is amazing! It's really sweet and tastes just like strawberry bubble yum. Yummy!

His Titanium 510 is gorgeous. The pouch is also a very nice addition, and the extra battery really separates vaporstation from the rest.

He is such an incredibly nice guy, I highly recommend his store to everyone.

My first order took 5 days to arrive, the second took only 4.

You just can't top the vaporstaiton warranty. I wish you the best Eric!

Go vaporstation!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you so much for your kind words, Anne :)

I wish you the best just the same and hope you have a wonderful week.

Also, don't forget to nab some of our Indian manufactured VS Vapor brand e-liquid. The stuff is amazing, and certainly different than anything you're used to.

Needless to say, I highly recommend adding tracking to your orders.

And yet another remind, don't forget to use discount codes! They're pasted all around our subforum here :)

Thanks,
Eric Scott Moon
ericscottmoon@Yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread