The Best Clearo/Tank System Starter Kit I have Ever Seen ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trayce

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Multiversal
Not just budget but also people's dispositions and inclinations. That is, for many people they simply want to pick up an e-cig and hit it, and get that experience. Then once "sold" on e-cigs they might be more inclined to "feel the love" and want to look further into the various devices and mechanisms available for vaping.

But it seems like you really HAVE had a trouble-free road of it. I got an 808 kit, and just like you, spent more and more money trying to make that work. More batts. A personal charger, etc... but in the end it was a PITA and the cartridges and batts were inconsistent. Let's face it, quality control in hand-assembled factories in China is sort of hit and miss.

But even now vaping gear isn't a no-brainer, imo, for those interested in minimizing risks by, say, avoiding plastic tanks [that are at least not the safer polypropylene], and switching from silica to cotton. But I'd bet it will continue to get better. After all, it's still in its infancy. And yes, even a plastic tank is a step way up from smoking.

TafkanX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Really cool video. Tempted to pick one up for myself since I feel hard-pressed to recommend gear to people that I haven't actually used myself. If it's really as hassle-free as you suggest I may begin recommending it to my new recruits (one of my coworkers has suggested that I am attempting to assemble a vaping army, which I suppose is fairly accurate). Especially like the option to upgrade to a mini protank since that is the ego-sized clearo I recommend the most.

Again, fantastic job on the video.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... one of my coworkers has suggested that I am attempting to assemble a vaping army ...

Once you find something THAT WORKS it's hard to keep quiet about it. Out of all my smoking friends/family I have yet to convince two. My younger sister and a computer geek friend. They're both young enough to think of themselves as bullet-proof. But once you get to a "certain age" and have tried to quit over and over again unsuccessfully ... a simple to use great performing e-cig is a wonderful thing.

When I first tried the ProTank I thought the vape was a tad coolish ... not a deal breaker but I was leery of bottom coil tanks. But the E-Max (and the mini protank) deliver what it is I'm looking for.

Good luck building that army ... it looks like we'll need all the help we can get if the FDA screws up our vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread