The " BUZZ " VariVolt PV Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

May 17, 2010
Ventura, CA
Ordered my Buzz with all the accessories including the juice feeder. I posted a while back that I was going to order it but the warden changed her mind. I got authorization to get it last night and 5 minutes later order was placed.

I hope the juice feeder works well. I'm so tired of dripping and driving. I know its dangerous and I hope this will stop me from fooling around with it.

I still plan on doing a my first review on it and posting it. This is my first mod purchase and I'm super excited.

ePuffDaddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Philippines
Hi paco! How's your Chuck holding up against the Buzz? Chuck owner here, and seriously contemplating (if not yet hell bent after back-reading this entire thread!) on getting the Buzz. The only reason I can't get myself to click the 'Add to Cart' button is because only the red and gold ones are in stock as I write this.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
My only buzz is red and I really like it.. I think the red/brass combo is sweet. I'm surprised as heck the red isn't more popular than green or black :blink:

Hi paco! How's your Chuck holding up against the Buzz? Chuck owner here, and seriously contemplating (if not yet hell bent after back-reading this entire thread!) on getting the Buzz. The only reason I can't get myself to click the 'Add to Cart' button is because only the red and gold ones are in stock as I write this.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Many thanks for the heads-up, Hyperspace! Is this new retailer reliable much? Coz I'd rather deal with the manufacturer. But since they got the silver one...

I haven't had any dealings with them yet but I imagine they are a good retailer because Mike wouldn't let them sell it if they had a bad reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread