The Chi-You APV - From Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
Kinda interesting developments.... From what I can gather from a post on FB the US is getting a new list of resellers for the Chi-You. Saw no mention of VapeRev....

Posted 2 hours ago: Just FYI

"Style of Mojo
Hi, mates

The picture you're looking at is a flat top cap being sold by VapeRev.

But as you can see the description below the pic, it is made by VapeRev without getting the permission from Mojo, the modder of Chi-you and Flat Top cap. They just copied the original design and function and are selling. It's highly regrettable for VapeRev to do such a design piracy.

Mojo got in touch with VapeRev, and asked them to remove the fake product and post an official apology on their website. And Mojo also notified them that if they don't accept the request, he will go through a legal process.
BUT the only response from VapeRev was 'GO THROUGH THE LEGAL PROCESS.'

Hence, the contract between Mojo and VapeRev is formally BROKEN, and Mojo will not supply his products to VapeRev ANY MORE.

For those who want to buy Flat Top Cap, Mojo is looking for a way of supply. Please be patiently waiting some more time.

Please NEVER buy a fake stuff from VapeRev.

Thanks."

Larzis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Cedar Park, TX
I keep hearing that the market will be saturated with chi yous in June/July (when ever the next shipment is). Mass production of the chi you? What do you guys think?

I doubt it but if that's the case, it would definitely lose its "unicorn" status.

No idea how many are being made, think it is more that there will be several vendors around the world.

Be nice if it is a larger batch, might even pick one up myself.

They are a nice looking mod, but the last few months have given us several nice looking and equally performing mods with even more to come.

stimps403

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
SoCal
No idea how many are being made, think it is more that there will be several vendors around the world.

Be nice if it is a larger batch, might even pick one up myself.

They are a nice looking mod, but the last few months have given us several nice looking and equally performing mods with even more to come.

Good that it's being available from other vendors. Heard some of the stories about vaperev and it's not flattering to say the least.

Larzis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Cedar Park, TX
Here is the full list of US vendors so far....

West Coast
Local Vape, Cost Mesa CA
Vapor BombZ, Anaheim CA
E-Cig City, Laguna Beach CA
E-Cig City 2, Hawaiian Gardens, CA
E-Cig City 3, Commerce CA
E-Cig City 4, Riverside CA
E-Cig City 5, Hacienda Heights CA
E-Cig City 6,
E-Cig City 7,
Vaperoo, San Diego CA
Vape Theory, Glendale CA
Vape Guys, Glendale CA
Vape Supply, Pasadena CA
Vapor Venue, Buena Park CA

East Coast
House of Vapors
E-Six Vapors

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Ummm I'm pretty sure its true since mojo posted that himself

I guess I should have been more clear... Maybe "true" want the right word choice on my part.

I'm not questioning whether or not there was a falling out... But having only heard one side of the story, we don't know if it's accurate.

I mean it could be... And if it is I would hope that Vape Rev suffers for their decision....

------------------
Sent using psychic mind control powers... and Tapatalk

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Hey pretty cool, didn't realize all these vape shops opened up in Los Angeles area. I'm gonna swing by ecig city 5 tomorrow!

Here is the full list of US vendors so far....

West Coast
Local Vape, Cost Mesa CA
Vapor BombZ, Anaheim CA
E-Cig City, Laguna Beach CA
E-Cig City 2, Hawaiian Gardens, CA
E-Cig City 3, Commerce CA
E-Cig City 4, Riverside CA
E-Cig City 5, Hacienda Heights CA
E-Cig City 6,
E-Cig City 7,
Vaperoo, San Diego CA
Vape Theory, Glendale CA
Vape Guys, Glendale CA
Vape Supply, Pasadena CA
Vapor Venue, Buena Park CA

East Coast
House of Vapors
E-Six Vapors

familiar1985

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Beverly Hills, Ca
Posted 2 hours ago: Just FYI

"Style of Mojo
Hi, mates

The picture you're looking at is a flat top cap being sold by VapeRev.

But as you can see the description below the pic, it is made by VapeRev without getting the permission from Mojo, the modder of Chi-you and Flat Top cap. They just copied the original design and function and are selling. It's highly regrettable for VapeRev to do such a design piracy.

Mojo got in touch with VapeRev, and asked them to remove the fake product and post an official apology on their website. And Mojo also notified them that if they don't accept the request, he will go through a legal process.
BUT the only response from VapeRev was 'GO THROUGH THE LEGAL PROCESS.'

Hence, the contract between Mojo and VapeRev is formally BROKEN, and Mojo will not supply his products to VapeRev ANY MORE.

For those who want to buy Flat Top Cap, Mojo is looking for a way of supply. Please be patiently waiting some more time.

Please NEVER buy a fake stuff from VapeRev.

Thanks."

I think posts like this are silly. Nothing wrong with them supplying a product in demand. If you cared so much about design piracy you wouldn't be using half the electronics tools etc.. you currently use. There is always some drama behind products before they are for sale. As a consumer i could careless. I buy products based on price quality, reliability etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread