Status
Not open for further replies.

will_harrell

Oct 13, 2012
Canton, GA
So, I was browsing through some retailers websites Monday night, not really with the intent of buying anything, I just like to wish. One website I have to give a little shout out too is .........blogspot.com. You can find some great deals on everything vapor related. Scrolling down the page I noticed that Hoosier Vapes has a "China GG'' (that's actually the name lol) for $49.99. I wouldn't pay that for a Chinese knock-off, however thanks to ........, I knew that putting it in the cart would drop it down to $31.00. That was a little better, enough to get me to buy one. Wasn't expecting this thing to be the greatest device ever. And it's not. But it is SOLID. I like the feel, like the button placement, the threads are not too squeaky (I opted out of having them lube them for me, I can do that), and the 510 connection works with all my devices. I've always had a liking for strictly mechanical mods. There's just less that can go wrong, and being a self-proclaimed tinkerer, I can usually fix anything that may go wrong with relative ease. I was also very excited to have a reason to bring my KICK back out. All and all, for the price I paid, I'm happy with it. Sometimes the little spur of the moment purchases are the best ones, and I am proud to have this more than decent mod in my collection.

Best wishes and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread