Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Well dang! I can't see where we have a Cranky Squonker here so....
Gonna try a Reo Grand with an RM-2. They calls me the "Cranky Squonker". Am just fascinated with the bottom feeders.

Oh, you haven't met @Rossum yet :|

OK, he's not so much cranky as he is surly, and curmudgeonly :)

Actually, he's a great guy. Just don't tell him I said that ;)

Love my bottom feeders, the only way to fly IMO :thumbs:

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I don't have a squonker yet but I'm planning to get one. I've been looking at the options and it looks like the lip around the 510 on a REO limits you to about 14 - 16mm diameter. Not a fan of that. I'm thinking the Smokeless Owl will be a good 1st squonker. They look like they are cheaply built, but for a tester they might be a good, low cost option.

Reactions: rgerber

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I don't have a squonker yet but I'm planning to get one. I've been looking at the options and it looks like the lip around the 510 on a REO limits you to about 14 - 16mm diameter. Not a fan of that. I'm thinking the Smokeless Owl will be a good 1st squonker. They look like they are cheaply built, but for a tester they might be a good, low cost option.
    Go with the LP (low profile) version
    Will take any addy......

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014

On the LP Grands you can use large atties, I use a 22mm Odin on mine. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread