GoGo with GoTank​
Type: GoCart tank
Maker: Chopper
Vendor: Discount Vapers - USA
Cost: $14.99
Capacity: 6-7ml Real: 4ml + 3ml in the GoCart
Drip Tip/Mouthpiece: GoGo Drip Tip
PG/VG: Seems to work well with high VG
Cart: Made specially for the GoGo’s 3 Ohm, 3ml GoCarts, and comes with one prepunched and installed – can use a 510-GoGo adapter also available from DV Fill Method: Chopper’s Vid Stick Blu Tac on bottom of GoCart, pop top off, Stick Cotton Bud in centre cavity, fill, pop top back on, remove Blu Tac, leave to stand, blow out if necessary. Actually, a lot easier then it sounds
wink.png

Relative Size: Big tank (see pics below)
Colour: Clear
Material: Awaitng to hear from Chopper – no reported cracks etc tho.

Little Mama vs GoTank
LM vs GoTank.jpg

The vape
Vapour Production: Clouds of Vapour
Flavour: Good Flavour – for a carto
Throat Hit: Good
Texture: Nice Thick Texture – more similar to a cigar than a cigarette
Wicking: Had no problems – pre-punched carto has 2 holes
Shape of the Vape: Really nice – using 50/50 (PG/VG)

The Waffle
Having bought a GoGo from Gotvapes, and liked the Vape, but was a bit niggled by the filler in the GoCart being pushed further down the carto as I kept refilling it with a syringe or Spiky Thing. Not a biggie, but when I heard about the GoTank thought it would be worth a try.

The GoTank arrived with a Stainless GoCart installed, and has 2 holes pre-punched in it. Easy enough to do thyself for the future too. So I found Choppers how to vid on Youtube, and he kindly replied to me asking about filling. So using a bit of Blu Tac to cover the bottom of Cart, followed his instructions. Once filled, I allowed it to sit for half an hour before removing the Blu Tac and blowing the GoCart out over the juice bottle (Liqua French Pipe).

The Vape is a WoW. Clouds of Dense Vapour, a Good but not too strong Throat Hit, and flavour that’s comparable to a Stardust – not quite as good but certainly good enough. To me this is more like a cigar type Vape than a cigarette, but as I was planning on using it with a 510-GoGo adapter and the 650mAh eGo-C Twist with the Janty Kuwako (as the GoGo battery won’t fit) for that ‘Pipe-a-like’ experience - almost perfect.

Kuwako + Twist + GoTank.jpg

I’ve tried to make the GoTank leak, thrown it around, dropped it, shaken it etc. and no leaks or gurgles. It does seem to work best if topped up when about ¼ full, and that’s fine by me – as that’s still pretty much a day’s vaping!

Summary
Cons:
The Go-Tank and GoCarts are a totally different kind of connector – do unless thee have a GoGo battery, or adapter – thee won’t be able to use it.

It is very big – and will only fit GoCarts or something that large (tho been informed by LordDavon that it’ not quite big enough for a Phoenix 3ml).

If thee don’t block the GoCart end – it Will leak when thee fill it

Pros:
The GoTank will hold a day’s juice for me – without topping up

With the available adapters this will fit on any 510 or 808/901 PV/Battery

Like the density and amount of Vapour Production combined with good Flavour and my level of ThroatHit.

At 3.8v with the Twist on a Kuwako – I get a ‘Real Pipe’ feel from the GoTank.

The GoCarts work out at about 5.88 GBP for 5, so similar to Boges, and on ECF there are threads dedicated to how to replace the filler, clean and basically how to make a GoCart last a month!

Value For Money:
Whilst I haven’t owned this long enough to judge properly, at about a tenner with the GoCart installed – assuming a week plus per GoCart this is very good Value for money. The tank should allow the GoCart to last a couple of weeks I reckon so would effectively ‘pay for itself’ within a couple of months
good.png

Overall
Loving the vape, and have already ordered another couple, just in case the demand increases. Excellent with the GoGo battery or with the adapters on any 510 device, and certainly doesn’t look huge on a Bolt or similar!
Bolt + GoTank.jpg

And with the 510-GoGo Adapter fits nicely on the GLV2 mini
GLV mini + GoTank.jpg

This is probably my favoured CartoTank combination for the Shape of the Vape – great Vapour Production with a good thick texture, good Flavour and a mid point ThroatHit. Easy to fill (remembering some Blu Tac
wink.png
) and holds a day’s juice.
Just remember to buy the adapters and a Drip Tip, plus Stainless GoCarts for future use!

Additional Inforamation:
Having initially looked at Discount Vapers site, looking at the Dual Coil GoCarts recommended by Lord Davon, I contacted Eric to see about cheaper postage - $16 was the cheapest on the site to the UK.

Via email he agreed, that at the customers risk, he would offer a $6 postage option – but if it didn’t arrive there would be no come back – to which I happily agreed

To do this, go through the Checkout with the $16 postage option, then mention Digicig said thee offer a $6 postage option in the comments, and opt to pay via We Pay, who will then send thee an email invoice, which Eric will adjust to the $6 agreed upon.

We Pay use thy Debit/Credit card – I have used it loads with Parkes vaping as well, and is a Trustworthy option. Thy Bank, like any International debit card transaction, charge thee an additional 1.50GBP for using this service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread