The dreaded birthday present idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm noticing just how big vaping is really becoming, and how much people really enjoy it, now comes a little problem.

:confused: Gift advice:confused:

It's getting around to the time that the old lady is having her "I've made it around the sun" day. And she told me she wants a better 'vape pen' as she calls em. :p
See I toy with everything I own from cars to why the leg on my chair is squeaking at this moment (gotta fix that) so she has no clue what she wants (which is where mine and your guys's expertise comes in).

She vapes 0mg nic as she smoked for like.. a week a little while before I met her. And she adores flavors. Not like me where I have a Mech Mod in the mail and I chase clouds all day with my buddys with flavor being about 45% of the reason I vape (the rest is for the clouds man. And to quit smoking. Been up since 8am and only had 1 cigarette, can I get an amen?)

She has an EVOD like I do for my all day out and about vape and now that I'm upgrading I wanna help her out too. Easier to quit smoking when you share a good experience with someone you care about. And clearly I can't start showing pictures and being like "do you like this?" and still have it be a surprise.

I wanna get a Pen style or Mech Mod that will work good with a tank. She showed me a couple when we first got together that she liked and they were the stainless pen styles kinda like her EVOD that were rainbowed out (hate to admit it, but they looked cool as hell). So I wanna get her something kind of like that, girly to a degree. I'm hoping to find a Pen Style with variable voltage (kinda like my 'going out on the town' eGo-V) or a Mech Mod that's decently easy to use, that a tank can connect to and still get that flavor and cloud plumage.

I'm hoping you guys can help! Because this definitely isn't in my area of mild expertise now..

Thanks again! :vapor::2cool:

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
The eleaf istick sounds good as long as she doesn't want low wattage, and it comes in some nice colors.
The Innokin MVP is great and comes in some fun patterns, including the Energy and Shine ones.
The Innokin VV v3 now has the Nature series:
nature.jpg

Last edited:

Nat79

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2013
Springfield, OR
Gotta agree with the Mech comments, their fine IF she is a bit of a tinker to. In general if you don't build your coils you won't get your vape where you want it. For a solid adjustable device look at inokin, or a Joytech ego twist or Vision spinner. Between the three company's you should be able to find something in her style(with safe, dependable options)

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
The itaste vv3 is wonderful & right up an evod user's alley. I have to admit that I only like "mini" tanks on them looks wise. The nature series is pretty, but so is the pearl white.

You could get her an MVP shine, it's a box but uses ego threading so she could use "minis" and evod tanks without an adapter.

The istick is tiny, 510 threaded and comes in red which is closer to fuschia. It goes up to 20 watts.

The vamos come in colors & rainbow patterns if you want more of a tube mod.

If she is totally not a tinkerer, and doesn't want to get into electronic read outs & stuff you can get her a spinner in a variety of colors including rainbow, or the new clk comes in pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread