Status
Not open for further replies.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
I spend 80% of my vaping time by the keyboard and I had too many USB cables going for different e-cigs. That and the fact that auto passthroughs don't have a great life span, especially with the amount of dripping i do.

So,here's the solution..The Dually. One cable..with multiple manual switched fittings.

This one is a 510 and a dse 801 combo in the one AAA box. Soon as I get to Radio Shack, I'll do a three or four (901/510/KR808D1/801) connection one in a AA size battery box.

YouTube - Manual USB Passthru Mod for multiple e-cigs

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
That is a really nice set up. outstanding work.

What happens if you run it with both atomizers attached? Can you get a double barrel shotgun hit that knocks you off your feet that way?

DW

Thanks DW...

I tried but being a 510 and an 801 I can't fit them both in at same time, with the different shapes n lengths .:confused:

I was thinking of doing a double barrel 901 as that's the only spare connectors I have now.

EDIT:: I just tried with the 801 mouthpiece removed....I can't feel any stronger throat hit but I do get a lot more vapor....tho I am sucking a lot of air..so who knows

Last edited:

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
That looks great, any chance of getting a schematic, or maybe a "how to".

Sorry, but never did any mods, and looking to make one, cause I'm tired of messing with batteries.

I'm not talented enough to post a drawing here lol...BUT.....

Courtesy of breakfastchef, you can just wire it exactly like his diagram

shown here.

For each extra atomizer fitting you add to box just add it in parallel to the atomizer shown in breakfast chef's diagram.

I other words, each time you add an atty, run it's red wire to the red wire of atty in diagram and it's black wire to black wire of atty in diagram.

Hope this makes sense. If not, maybe someone else can explain in "simpler" terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread