The durability of Janty EGO JETS - way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pass77

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Switzerland
Hello,

I am vaping on EGO JETS since April 2011, I had made a review back then. It's been now 14 months since then, and I must say I'm impressed with the durability of the material.
I am still on the same atomizer I had bought originally (I'm cleaning it about once a month with boiling water, that's it). Taste is still good, vapour is still great. I have a spare, but apart from testing it when I got it it is still in the drawer.
Also I thought that the plastic tanks would fail because of the puncturing mechanism, but in 14 months I only had to replace the tank once. Once! It started leaking a little after about one year, so I clicked a new one in and it's like new.
The battery (manual standard battery) is also good, the charge still lasts several days, and the only sign of time is that the black rubber coating is slightly chipping off at the tip.

I'm impressed with the quality of the material, in 14 months I only had to buy juice. Now that's a good quality/price ratio! :)

My original review was: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eviews/228639-janty-ego-jets-tank-system.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread