The ECF Recipe Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It would have 759 different flavors in it and my base would be 12.381% nic salts, and 1.5% regular nic, (split between 7 nic vendors) and I'd be sure that the base would be made of VG/PG/PEG400 and my flavors would all be PG, and I would add 2.5 drops of vodka to each mix, and I would steep it on alternate weeks, and then the weeks I didn't steep it I'd place it carefully in the root cellar and at the next vernal equinox coupled to a full moon well I'd leave it outdoors for the coyotes to bless, and I would shake it 137.25 times. Etc.

Anna

jusu

Jul 18, 2018
It would have 759 different flavors in it and my base would be 12.381% nic salts, and 1.5% regular nic, (split between 7 nic vendors) and I'd be sure that the base would be made of VG/PG/PEG400 and my flavors would all be PG, and I would add 2.5 drops of vodka to each mix, and I would steep it on alternate weeks, and then the weeks I didn't steep it I'd place it carefully in the root cellar and at the next vernal equinox coupled to a full moon well I'd leave it outdoors for the coyotes to bless, and I would shake it 137.25 times. Etc.

Anna
Anna, that's freaking hilarious.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Could be fun. Heres one we do online. Add a flavor/ drop a flavor. You add one and the percentage and then its someone elses turn to either add or drop one. 5 flavors max
That would keep it from getting too complex for those that don't have many flavors. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread