The Echo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I did that last time I did a video for them but I caught it. Lol. thanks. I'll change it asap. Didn't have my coffee this morning when I did this one...

Good review but I think you should have mentioned it had dual bottom horiz coils to distiguish it is different than other duals on the market. Good job though and can't wait until mine gets here to try.

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Good review but I think you should have mentioned it had dual bottom horiz coils to distiguish it is different than other duals on the market. Good job though and can't wait until mine gets here to try.

True. I was also mad I didn't mention the ohms and running ohms. Some people wanna hear all that technical stuff and some people just wanna hear if its good or bad. I try to cover both. I'll be doing a written review soon and a follow up video since I've only been using the carto for just over a week. It really does hit nice though. I just can't get over the flavor. It's basically as good as dripping with no muted flavors like other cartos.

GMalarkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
GA
Got it loaded with NLV RY4 new juice and new carto. All right!
635d0914-f885-f0d6.jpg

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
I bought my Echo E (manual) a couple months ago. I really love the simplicity of use and the long lasting cartos/batts as well as the TH and vapor. But the problem I have with it is any flavor of juice I put in the 3 cartos I have used, the flavor is very muted. Really not much flavor at all even with the strongest flavors I have used. I haven't cleaned a carto yet but I do push the filler down on new ones and from time to time on the one in use. Does anyone else have this problem? I read such great reviews about the flavor with those whom have echo auto batts. Would mine being a manual batt mute the flavors? It is so bad it makes me want to go back to my Ego with regular carts. I sure would hate the mess of doing that again. Maybe this problem has been dealt with in previous post, I just don't have the time to read 132 pages of post. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

DSL

Jun 13, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Has anyone received a new Echo-E carto that had a tight draw right from the start? Vapor/flavor are good but the draw is way too tight. Like molasses through a straw. Suggestions?

Thanks, JJ

JJ, are you comparing to the regular Echo carto? I think in comparison the Echo-E does have a bit tighter draw but thats why I like them as they are not quite as "airy" as the Echo carto. The molasses thing I have not experienced right from the start. For me, both breeds of Echo cartos tend to tighten up more after using a while. Probably a bad carto........cuss-cuss!

Last edited:

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
JJ, are you comparing to the regular Echo carto?

No, I'm comparing it to all of the previous Echo-E cartos I have used. Never used a regular Echo. This is probably carto number 10 for me. All previous Echo-E's I have used gave an excellent vape. This one is just way too tight.

All suggestions welcome. Hate to throw away a brand new one.

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread