The End of Vaping in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on a news cast tonight that the new FDA regulations taking effect as of Aug. 8th effects every aspect of vaping not just nicotine. It's that plus e-juice itself, the flavorings used, the hardware as in mods and tanks, accessories, online sales, everything! Anyone who sells vaping equipment and supplies will have to submit a separate application for each and everything item they sell, they will have to pay a fee for each application. What this means is small businesses will be smashed and sent into bankruptcy. They have ignored requests to make any changes to their regulations. So as the title says we are seeing an end to vaping but don't worry cigarette sales will continue, booze and drugs will still be available but you will not vape says the government. As a vaper I think vapers and businesses should refuse to comply and revolt against this action against Americans and their freedoms. Next they plan on attacking firearms so we will no longer be able to defend ourselves. These are the exact actions that took place in Nazi Germany, Hitler made smoking illegal then took up everyone's arms then the take over began. This is history repeating itself and this time I don't believe the results will be in our favor. God bless and vape on!!

Nazi Germany had a beginning that took place over time not at once. My family happens tp be East German. I have been reviewing what's been said on vaping websites and groups and for the most part they seem pretty clueless about what is actually going to take place so I think what the FDA annouced on the tele has more bearing than what a bunch of vapors think or organizations looking for financial support like they have been doing for years to pot heads. Like the saying goes, straight from the horses mouth and who wants to place orders and have customs seize the merchandise and you won't get a refund that would blow!

Yes citizens rights slowly dissolving away, they didn't torture and murder 80 million people the first couple of days, there was a process. This is the problem with discussion sights the point is missed, the main topic ignored. The FDA was on the tele tonight and made it plain that they have no regard to what people think and they will do what they want to do. I guess you don't see that as the erosion of the American political system?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
they didn't torture and murder 80 million people the first couple of days, there was a process.

You must have missed all the "compare and contrast" critical thinking exercises in school. :rolleyes:

Wake me up when there is mass violence, systematic violent persecution, murder and genocide against vapers.

Wake me up when 6 million + vapers are viciously beaten, starved, treated like animals, sytematcially tortured alive in ways that are too inhumane to even be worded here, subjected to medical experiments that even your worst nightmares couldn't think up, executed, put in forced labor camps and death camps, exterminated and liquidated in gas chambers.

Stupid laws and regulations concerning vaping is hardly the Holocaust, and bears no resemblance to the Nazi pogrom against the Jews.

It's embarrassing to see these topics. Embarrassing to compare "vaping regulations" to such daunting, historic and true human suffering.

Embarrassing.

Last edited:

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Exactly Racehorse. We have laws and regulations that might be unfair in this country because of special interest groups that have too much power and influence, not because of some systematic attempt to strip us of our rights. You pull the Nazi card and people are going to stop listening to you for the reasons Racehorse listed above.

Reactions: Racehorse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread