Not open for further replies.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose .... was so long he could suck it.
And he said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin,
“If my ear were a ...., I would .... it.”

It's Mine, all mine!:D

I knew if anyone had it in them it was you Kay......LMAO

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
DSC04567.jpg DSC04568.jpg

OK Popnjin, got the rba 2.0 today and put this kit together - mailing it to ya tomorrow bro. That is a 1.57 ohm micro coil. I wound one less wrap on the spare coil so it'll be even lower res :). I know how you college kids roll :) I also hooked ya up with some spare screws 'case ya lose em.

Rock on brotha and i'll shoot ya a tracking number tomorrow.

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
View attachment 202890 View attachment 202891

OK Popnjin, got the rba 2.0 today and put this kit together - mailing it to ya tomorrow bro. That is a 1.57 ohm micro coil. I wound one less wrap on the spare coil so it'll be even lower res :). I know how you college kids roll :) I also hooked ya up with some spare screws 'case ya lose em.

Rock on brotha and i'll shoot ya a tracking number tomorrow.

What a SUPER nice thing to do for a fellow vaper! This act of generosity is gonna give you some great Karma, Russ.

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
Glad to see Popnjin got it! I do have an ERA that I got. Still have not mastered coiling yet. Still have to get some practice under my belt. Pat hooked me on the carto's Rob sells and they are just so darn easy to use that is all I have been using lately. Thanks for thinking of me and my name being mentioned earlier. I agree all you professional Reonauts sure help us newbies out! Love ya one and all!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Glad to see Popnjin got it! I do have an ERA that I got. Still have not mastered coiling yet. Still have to get some practice under my belt. Pat hooked me on the carto's Rob sells and they are just so darn easy to use that is all I have been using lately. Thanks for thinking of me and my name being mentioned earlier. I agree all you professional Reonauts sure help us newbies out! Love ya one and all!

Dang, Cheri, if Ida only known you wanted it...
If you wanna send me that era, I'll coil that bad boy up for ya and make ya some extra coils that you can stick in there and send it back. I think it would help you if you could see it with a coil and wick installed correctly.

That offer stands to any REOnaut. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread