The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

REOs Mods - Helpful Links to Get You Started

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by super_X_drifter, Jul 24, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Danrogers

Danrogers Super Member ECF Veteran

I was just on the Reo site looking for a blemished Black Wrinkle Reo Grand LP, doesn't have any in stock in any color combo. Below each color it says out of stock notify me. Will I really be contacted if it become available. How often are blemish mods available, ball park? I guess if I really want one what is $40.

2. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

The color combos and models of REO's put on the blemish page vary. Since they are not a "planned occurrence". If you see a body color you like give Robert a call and see if he can do it with the door color you want.

You can always phone him to see if he has any blemished available that he has not put on site. I do know he had some that were just put up.....they left rather quickly! LOL!

3. chillaxing

chillaxing Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    los angeles, ca
    Hey guys just joined the reo crew. Where is the best place to buy bottles?

• Like Like x 1
  4. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Hi, @chillaxing, and welcome. The best place to get bottles is from www.reosmods.com

There are two types of bottles there.....the "regular" ones that come in the new mods, and the Italian bottles that hold a little more juice, are softer to squonk, and are more expensive. I personally love the new Italian bottles, but either will work fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chillaxing

chillaxing Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    los angeles, ca
    I just emailed him. anywhere else I can get the new style bottles? Doesn't have to be the Italian plastic.