• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The future is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Alberta Canada
One question. The pictures say there's a USB port and there's a line that points to the side without actually showing it. And there's a pic of that side without a USB port.

So is there actually a USB port??

in the little video on the page it shows what looks like a micro usb going into the side, which makes more sense than a full size.

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
fry.jpg

(I wish... too many things, too little moola)

Wow, that is sweet.

Upgradable software via usb? Does it have anti-virus?

Smile n' shine

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Canada
It also has a temperature reading, which I thought was great for Canadians...then I realized it was for the battery.
Ok, not my brightest moment at this hour. You have my permission to point and laugh :D

It seems like an interesting device, I look forward to reviews. The oddest feature being able to manage 'smoking' history, seems odd.
Is that something vapers would benefit from? I don't think it's necessary really, unless it's voice enabled...."Your juice is low, your juice is low, your battery is about to die". Never say never, right, I'm sure one will be on the market next week. ;)

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
It also has a temperature reading, which I thought was great for Canadians...then I realized it was for the battery.
Ok, not my brightest moment at this hour. You have my permission to point and laugh :D

It seems like an interesting device, I look forward to reviews. The oddest feature being able to manage 'smoking' history, seems odd.
Is that something vapers would benefit from? I don't think it's necessary really, unless it's voice enabled...."Your juice is low, your juice is low, your battery is about to die". Never say never, right, I'm sure one will be on the market next week. ;)

But there is no point and laugh emoticon :toast:

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada

I think the history, along with a useful puff counter would be handy for people wanting to either cut down nicotine or cut down vaping in order to quit at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread