• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eVic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unnecessary comment..

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Last edited:

teabagger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
newmarket
eVic VS Provari - YouTube

just skip to when he meters the devices(4:50ish). you will see all you need to even though its not engrish.

it might not be a deal breaker, but it wont push a 1.4 ohm coil past 8.5 watts.(I really dont vape above 8 or 9 watts except maybe duals)

Can the current limiting be updated with firmware?.

Like Chargin said, better to wait on this one.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Last edited:

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I can't wait for pbusardo's review of this. I've been checking youtube daily and here's another video in english from nicfitnation. It's really only an unboxing and doesn't have any new information, but there are some different views of features at least; JoyeTech eVic (Steely Dan) Unboxing Demo Review (ENGLISH) - YouTube

For what it's worth I'll probably be doing my eVic review over the holidays, assuming I feel confident enough in having explored it by then to do the review. And assuming the screen cap software I'll have to use does what it's supposed to. :)

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
That was the one I was going to suggest, the reviews on it are very good and you have to love open source freeness!

When in doubt, always check SourceForge. :) I tried it out briefly, and it does capturing very well. Have to sort out the audio connection though so it records my voiceover too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread