The Giantomizer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsmary95

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Portland
I just set up mine the same way I would a regular CE2, filled it, primed it, let it rest a bit, and it taste weird, not like primer, an unpleasant burnt flavor that does not seem to go away. I put a couple of drops on the coil itself, and let it sit a while so the wick would get saturate, tipped it upside down a few times, all the tricks I know... I don't know if this is part of the defect causing this, or if I can get a replacement when the new upgraded ones get in, as I can see that being costly for you to just give them to all of us who already ordered, but I am not at all happy with this over my regular CE2s. It's too bad, I was really excited to get this. Maybe I just got a bad one... I know it happens from time to time. The funny thing is I have not had one problem with the CE2s no matter which ones I have tried.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I got mine yesterday. I filled it this morning and so far no leaks. It has great flavor and vapor. I love it. I must have gotten one of the good ones. I wish I would have got more than one. Hopefully they will back soon. This is the first day so I guess I will have to wait and see how it goes. A half a tank gone and no problems so far :)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
The first ml was the worst tasting vape I've ever had. I don't know what was in it but it was bad. The thought of it still makes me sick, I felt like I was on fear factor. lol After the first ml it began to get better but started leaking. So much for the Giants and 30.00 down the drain. The window and capacity are great but I won't try another product from this company until it is proven to work.

Sandstorm

Feb 19, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Well I got mine yesterday and on my second refill. Filled mine with PG 555, using an E-Go Mega Battery, both from Awesome Vapor. I took Scott's advice and placed two drops of eliquid on the coil and had no problems with vaping. It does take effort to keep it wicking! The biggest complaints I have are as follows:

Leaking e-liquid from the site window. This did it on my first fill, about half way empty.
The draw is much too light. Feels like sucking on large straw.

I think the concept is fantastic, easy to refill, however the end product fails to deliver. If they happen to have a “Do Over”. I would like to see the following:

Better seal on the product, no leaks!
Tighten the draw, or even possibly make it adjustable, if possible!
Make the sleeve removable to wipe up excess over filled e- liquid or to check for cracks on the inner shell.
Offer a choice of the round or whistle tip. I prefer the whistle tip.
Take the time and don't rush. Test it out, using some of the forum members here for feedback. The manufacture would get honest opinions.

I don't believe that the product was done correctly and was rushed to market quickly. Was it worth $10, No. I will save my pennies for a Mini MAP Tank, when Bruce gets some in and continue to use XL Clearomizers.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Just let me know...I have your back on these Giantomizers.

Good to hear.
I was hoping this would have worked. My wife could and would have liked this as she complains about refilling the eGo-Tank. I didn't like the taste, washed in soapy water (mouth piece and silicone washer) and just rinsed the insides, sill though, then leakage.
Let us know whats up from RS and all.
I wouldn't get this again unless they have a drastic change. Also the taste is very bad, but if you do wash the mouth piece and silicone washer, this does help big time.

SIDE NOTE: If you use any glue to close the plastic tube to the outer shell, be careful as the fumes will be inhaled and what would happen if the eliquid touches the glue? (just a FYI)

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I had no problems with mine till I lost my Buzz wed when my dog was hit by a car. (he's fine he has a hard head) I went back and found my Buzz and the window was cracked and it was leaking. I put some clear waterproof silicone on the outside of the window and works great again. I guess I got a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread