The gurgle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuneyJones7

Sep 6, 2015
So I got myself a new Kangertech subtank mini on my eleaf istick 30watt and within the first day I was getting the gurgle. Doesn't bother me but I know it's not good for it. How can I avoid this? How can I fix it? I soaked the new coil like the paper said, and I let it prime. I've always had this stupid problem and wanna learn how to deal with it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So I got myself a new Kangertech subtank mini on my eleaf istick 30watt and within the first day I was getting the gurgle. Doesn't bother me but I know it's not good for it. How can I avoid this? How can I fix it? I soaked the new coil like the paper said, and I let it prime. I've always had this stupid problem and wanna learn how to deal with it.

I take it you are using the Pre-Coiled OCC heads?

Gurgle to me is a Good thing. In that, it means that there is Plenty of e-Liquid reaching the Coil. And allows me to Increase the Wattage.

If the Gurgle is Really Bad, it could be that the Coil is Flooding. A sign of this would be if you are getting e-Liquid in your Mouth. Or if you see Leakage out the Air Flow holes in the Base.

You can Fix this by Gently Fluffing Up the Cotton with a Needle where it Exits the OCC Head.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Gurgle or crackle? If you are not getting any leakage and no juice in the mouth, then it may just be normal crackling of the juice on the coil. One other thing that you might try is mouthpiece and wiping any juice out of that recess. Then take a piece of rolled up paper towel and stick it into the mouthpiece and tube to absorb any juice that may be stuck there.

JuneyJones7

Sep 6, 2015
No leaking folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread