can someone confirm TWISTED JAVA is clear colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
Hi Halo / All,

im testing the Twisted Java now.
i did notice upon receipt (last week) that it was clear and without colour (maybe just oh so slight tint of yellow)
As clear as Kringle's Curse.
Did not anticipate Twisted Java to be so minty.

Just was expecting Twisted Java would have more colour ... thinking it's a coffee vape,
and this being clear and colorless is quite unexpected.

I might not be tasting the coffee well enough because i am drinking coffee right now.

Or, i could have gotten a mis-packaged and this is actually a Kringle's Curse? hah.
(i have not yet opened my Kringle's Curse yet to do a confirmation by taste).

Not hatin', just sayin'.
Would like to get confirmation by color and figured this is best place to ask for quick answer.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Just checked my stash of Java... I wouldn't say its "clear" but the juices do darken over time... its certainly not as dark as any other coffee vape though. Is "off-clear" a color? lol

It is pretty minty though. Every once in a while, you'll get a batch that is a slightly different color than another of the same flavor, since Halo's liquids don't sit around and collect dust like some suppliers. I've gotten Mystic in a few varying shades of a light pink, for example. They all tasted fine though.

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
Thanks JL0187 for the double-checking.

Well, ok, off-clear i can deal with.
It seems a shade darker than the Kringle's.
but not much, not noticeable at first.
And like you said, it is minty .. so for now, that's a confirmation.
i can taste a little coffee in it now.
i had to rinse my mouth out with water to get out the coffee i was drinking.
And if so, then the Belgian Cocoa goes better with coffee than this does because i can still smell the vape with coffee
whereas this one, i can smell only the mint with my coffee.

Again, thanks for your time to read and confirm.
Happy Vaping and Be Healthy.

Just checked my stash of Java... I wouldn't say its "clear" but the juices do darken over time... its certainly not as dark as any other coffee vape though. Is "off-clear" a color? lol

It is pretty minty though. Every once in a while, you'll get a batch that is a slightly different color than another of the same flavor, since Halo's liquids don't sit around and collect dust like some suppliers. I've gotten Mystic in a few varying shades of a light pink, for example. They all tasted fine though.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
If you use a device that lets you change voltage (like a VV eGo battery), or try TJ on a regular versus low-resistance cartomizer, you can taste either more or less mint as you change the setting. The taste also mellows a bit (less minty) as the liquid ages, so see if you can set some aside for a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread