The HH .357 Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2009
Florence SC
I bought my HH .357 atty and received it on Oct. 27th and used it just like the instructions stated. It lasted me 2 days on my 3.7 volt mod. The atty was a 1.5 ohm. It just quit working, no pop or anything to warn me, it simply just quit firing. I mailed it back with a short note on Oct. 31st and have not yet heard or received anything. I e-mailed AV as well as sent a private message to Cisco. Still haven't heard anything. I love Cisco atties, they are the absolute best as far as I'm concerned. I've been vaping close to 3 years now and believe me when I say I've tried all of them. I don't know what else to do now. I guess I've just out and will have to pay for another one if I want it. I'm not the kind to quit using Cisco atties because I would only be hurting myself. It really just seems like I could get at least a message telling me why it can't be or why they won't replace it. I agree with the majority here by saying that it is an excellent atty. I even ordered a standard 1.5 ohm Cisco AFTER I sent the .357 back. And as always I got excellent service. What do I need to do that I haven't already?

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
I bought my HH .357 atty and received it on Oct. 27th and used it just like the instructions stated. It lasted me 2 days on my 3.7 volt mod. The atty was a 1.5 ohm. It just quit working, no pop or anything to warn me, it simply just quit firing. I mailed it back with a short note on Oct. 31st and have not yet heard or received anything. I e-mailed AV as well as sent a private message to Cisco. Still haven't heard anything. I love Cisco atties, they are the absolute best as far as I'm concerned. I've been vaping close to 3 years now and believe me when I say I've tried all of them. I don't know what else to do now. I guess I've just out and will have to pay for another one if I want it. I'm not the kind to quit using Cisco atties because I would only be hurting myself. It really just seems like I could get at least a message telling me why it can't be or why they won't replace it. I agree with the majority here by saying that it is an excellent atty. I even ordered a standard 1.5 ohm Cisco AFTER I sent the .357 back. And as always I got excellent service. What do I need to do that I haven't already?

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. Personally, I had to contact Avid because performance dropped on one of my HH's, but it was from left-over alcohol (newbie move, I know). So I just kept it, let it dry, and it worked fine.

In regard to your situation, I would say that you have done enough for now. I would give it a couple more days, and if no reply. Try again.

From what I have read, they stick by these atties, and I would expect that you hear from them and resolve it. It might not be instant, but I am pretty sure something will happen. Keep your head up.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
I have about eight of these attys. they have performed well for the most part.

I have noticed in the last week a steep decline in their effectiveness and I am not entirely sure why.

I can tell you I vape a lot of the waffle from bwb and I have had a very difficult time keeping the coils clean. They seem to get gunked up and I have yet to fine a solution for cleaning them well. I soak them frequently and have used a ultrasonic device and when necessary dry burn. None have worked really well.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I've been using these Atty's for a while now and have not fried one yet or have had any problems what so ever. I would say keeping them wet with juice is the longevity secret here to the 357's. As far as cleaning goes I give mine a quick very hot water rinse, brush off the coil with a tooth pick, a soak in pga for a half hour swishing it around once in a while, then use the hair dryer to dry it out, then a Re-Prime with PG, and Good to Go ! maybe I've been extra lucky or something but 2 of my first HH-357's are well over 70 days and still running STRONG :2cool:

Steve414

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Milwaukee
So it worked pretty good. I can see metal.
DSC_0014-7.jpg

DSC_0003-14.jpg

randyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2009
Florence SC
I just wanted to return here to let everyone know that Cisco did reply to my messages and he's replacing my HH 357 with a new one at no charge. I guess I jumped a little too quickly. Thanks a lot Cisco and I'll definitely continue doing business with you.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
I did the vinegar thing and also used a wooden skewer to clean the coils. It seems to have done the trick. This is after I did a number of ultrasonics as well. I am still not sure how often you can do this or if it will damage the attys in any way.

I am now soaking nightly (once they were clean) because that is the only way I can keep them clean. I vape BB waffle and they get super gunked up easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread