The HH .357 Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
I used to keep mine in Vodka and every day a few times ultrasonic, no issues and they came out clean but still the coils would be blackened. I now got this dental cleaner stuff, leave it overnight with vodka mixed and the next day I can wipe off the gunk from the coils with a toothpick

What is the dental cleaner stuff?

I would love if Hanna would chime in about the various methods we are using and if they are safe.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Just letting you guys know vinegar works fantastic I put them in an ultrasonic for an hour then let them rinse for a while in alcohol to wash or the vinegar it's amazing what's left over in the vinegar

So you used vinegar in the ultrasonic cleaner?

You ran them for a hour in the ultrasonic in vinegar?

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
I had one of my hh357's go bad,and had also recived a new red one 1.5 ohm also...I sent them oth back and described the issues with both of them..
The black 1.5 was reading 3.0 ohm when it should of been 1.5 or so...

Just recived in the mail 2 brand new 357's..They of course kepth the one 357 black which was reading 3ohm..I am curious as to what the problem was with it..It had just quit working..
I currently have 3 1.5 ohm and a 3.0 ohm 357 and the other 2 I got and havent needed to send in,are hitting great as usual,and I am sure the other 2 will be just as good....

Cisco,you guys rock,and it is refreshing to see a vendor stand behind their product..
Thanks,Kevin

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
From what I read about TSP it not being very healthy, I would not recommended using it.

It is one of the main ingredients in the coffee cleaners that they use in coffee shops every day. From what I understand it is perfectly safe. I think it can sound unsafe as it can be used. For what seem like unsafe applications like stripping paint off walls.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
By chance, anyone here punched one to use with a tank?

Is punching atomizers to put in a tank something that people are doing nowadays? I know that there is a mod for the 306 but didnt know that anyone figured out how to do it with a 510.(I know the 357 isnt a 510 but it is in a 510 shell) I was under the assumption that most tanks were made for cartos, except maybe map or gg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread