Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphazero

May 11, 2018

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
She's an academic in California somewhere I think. I don't believe she is known for her "egic accuracy" which I believe is what @zoiDman is pointing out to you.

Research is fantastic... When it is research, not propaganda. While I salute your desire to provide research to ECF on a variety of topics, it would maybe be useful if you got a sense of who some of the "major research" players are, who they are beholden to, and also their research methodology and funding sources. Etc. There is good science, and there is "junk" science, and a HUGE part of figuring that out is just reading a LOT of research and also getting to know who tends to seek to "prove" what and how they do it, etc.

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Prue Talbot is one to today's great Fiction authors. Right up there with someone like Slantz.

She Truly has a Gifted for blending Pseudoscience with Thinly Veiled FUD. And never Disappoints in Delivering the Agenda her Financial Overlords desire.

Definitely Must See TV if you are looking for Something that Colours Outside of the Lines of Acceptable Scientific Research. Or if you need a Hit n' Run "Study" to support a Fear Based Public Policy.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Uh have you or do you personally know anyone who has been "dissatisfied by melting plastic in their mouth" by the IQOS?

I don't mind if you don't like the device, I don't much care for it personally, but many reports have been somewhat encouraging, and while I'd prefer to vape (for many reasons) it would be good to know if your claims have merit (hint: any actual evidence to support them).

It's probably not the best harm reduction product, but likely slightly less harmful than smoking, honestly.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread