Not open for further replies.

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
Wanna open a VA iHy store, you and me? :lol:

Sounds like an idea, we also need a location in NC.

IMG_20121106_040600.jpg

Blaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Syracuse, New York, United States
That’s the one, the two slots on the ends don’t fit the iHy’s you will need to either drill them out or sand them down.
well its looks like they have updated them cuz the info on the site claims they are 1inch and the ihybrid is in the description of fits

vabeach454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
Virginia Beach
virginiavapers.com
I really love the iHy LE's,but I'll never be able to get any of them.The price is 1/3 of my monthly income.I am really happy with the standard I have.I guess that will have to do,for me.

Don't give up so soon!! Faceless has contests for SE's once in a while... I won a Blue Dragon not to long ago and I had never won anything before, so it is possible!! :)

MrMayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Maryland, USA
Dual Level Tube caddy
this one looks sweet, i think im going to order this one :)

This one is nice!!

Kingorchild has 28GA Kanthal. Good price too.
I just tried a twisted coil of 32GA today, and it's nice too. I actually like the twisted better so far. Don't take my opinion yet though, I'm still new, There may be flaws with my 28GA wrap.

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
well its looks like they have updated them cuz the info on the site claims they are 1inch and the ihybrid is in the description of fits

If that’s the case I ordered mine to soon, I just got it Monday. I guess I got the last of the old models, either way they are some great caddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread