The iHybrid APV - A fully Customizable Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyB

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
San Diego, Ca
Go to the forums find Bear Brass mods house. The list thread is in there.
PM me if you can't find it.
He's closing this initial list at 25 paid orders and already had about 20 earlier.

Thank you so much!
I think I'm in..(?) was at 22 or 23 when I posted and pm'd him. I've seen that a few have said it might not work with the synth tho, has this been verified? Sorry if it has.. Can't keep up with this thread!!!

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
Thank you so much!
I think I'm in..(?) was at 22 or 23 when I posted and pm'd him. I've seen that a few have said it might not work with the synth tho, has this been verified? Sorry if it has.. Can't keep up with this thread!!!

I can't see why it wouldn't as my Paps top cap fits mine perfectly... And the Synthesis fits the Paps, so....

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
Some of you know that I have an 11 year old daughter to whom I am decidedly not cool. We went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight and on our way home, I told her I was cool and she didn't realize it. Understand that, to her, the only thing in the world that's cool is One Direction. Anyway, her response when I claimed coolness?

"Maybe in vape world."

EDIT: On a side note, Mrs grruss is playing the piano right now. That makes me very happy.

Last edited:

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Bad Sorry to hear that. That sucks!!

Crash great job on the video. No matter what the plastic is called.

I wont be ordering anything from yuma again ever!! Im officially done with them. Paid for a Orion almost a month ago and still nothing. No communication at all. I hope I get it. If Face decides to go with these guys and not sell on his site I guess Ill never own another iHy. Wont be taking the chance again. You would think they would answer e mails, messgaes on FB or something. Send out emails to those who dont know what the hell is going on would be very good customer service. But I guess thats to much to ask. Ok done venting now.

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
Just sent a message through his website so let me wait and see and hope for the best.

I realize its a LE so it not like he has them laying all over the place for purchase.
iirc he makes a few extra of all tubes incase of blemishes, so you may get lucky

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
Bad Sorry to hear that. That sucks!!

Crash great job on the video. No matter what the plastic is called.

I wont be ordering anything from yuma again ever!! Im officially done with them. Paid for a Orion almost a month ago and still nothing. No communication at all. I hope I get it. If Face decides to go with these guys and not sell on his site I guess Ill never own another iHy. Wont be taking the chance again. You would think they would answer e mails, messgaes on FB or something. Send out emails to those who dont know what the hell is going on would be very good customer service. But I guess thats to much to ask. Ok done venting now.
I wasnt going to bring it up in here, but I too ordered an orion from Yuma, and nothing.... I've emailed back and forth a couple times, but I think i've gotten one or two responses, ever.

really want the juggernaut, and of course future iHybrids.... but I WILL NOT order from them again.

you can try to pm "vap3", but good luck.

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
Some of you know that I have an 11 year old daughter to whom I am decidedly not cool. We went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight and on our way home, I told her I was cool and she didn't realize it. Understand that, to her, the only thing in the world that's cool is One Direction. Anyway, her response when I claimed coolness?

"Maybe in vape world."

EDIT: On a side note, Mrs grruss is playing the piano right now. That makes me very happy.

i wish i was your kid papa gruss, i'm young enough to be......
plus then i could play with all your nifty vape toys.
and have someone buy me something i really want for christmas

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
Nice! You have a bear already? How do you like it? Is the recessed button easy to fire?

Love mine, and the button is great. I was worried about not having a lock, but it's truly not needed..

Posted a pic with the Paps top cap and my Ody on it earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread